Can someone program this EA please

Im making this post hoping that someone with some time on your hands can make this EA for me.

The system uses 3 indicators.

BrainTrend1Sig

BrainTrend1Stopline

Fisher_Yur4ik_2

A buy/sell signal is when BrainTrend1Sig gives a signal (Dot) and Fisher_Yur4ik_2 is in the same direction (at the time as BrainTrend1Sig signal given, as Fisher_Yur4ik_2 repaints history, but is correct for this at time of signal).You stay in the trade while BrainTrend1Stopline is following candles,exiting when it stops drawing above/below candles or when Fisher_Yur4ik_2 changes its direction.If you get a signal from BrainTrend1Sig that disagree's with Fisher_Yur4ik_2, then dont enter that trade.

In the settings, all I require is lots, timeframe, period setting for fisher,and a stoploss.

Any help would be great, as I work shiftwork and cant manually do this method anymore, but when I did, it produced consistant pipage with minimal losses from daily charts.Will also work well with 1 and 4 hr timeframe.

braintrend1sig.mq4

braintrend1stopline.mq4

fisher_yur4ik_2.mq4

potential for this EA

Just as an indication of the potential for this method as an EA, this week this method has caught over 1000 pips profit in forex, and 2800 pips profit on gold.

eur/usd -20

gbp/usd +110,+240

usd/chf +80

usd/jpy +50

chf/jpy -30

eur/jpy +60

gbp/jpy +220

usd/cad +57

aud/usd +50

eur/aud -34

eur/cad -5

eur/chf +90

eur/gbp +55

gbp/chf +110

nzd/usd +25

total approx +1000

gold +2800

total pips so far this week +3800

Can some one please do this EA as it has massive long term potential.

Hi,

thanks for your idea.

I would like to ask you, when the BrainTrend1Sig gives a signal (Dot) can this dot then disappear before the completion of the bar?

Also, do you enter immediately when the dot appears and Fisher indicator gives same direction, or do you enter at the close of the present bar?

Regarding backtesting, i dont think you can backtest this looking at the chart because of the repainting.

How long have you been using this method?

I look forward to your reply.

Thanks, for your system Symtec23.

This system looks very interesting. i will try it manually. hope someone will spare time to make EA base on this system.

symtec23:
Im making this post hoping that someone with some time on your hands can make this EA for me.

The system uses 3 indicators.

BrainTrend1Sig

BrainTrend1Stopline

Fisher_Yur4ik_2

A buy/sell signal is when BrainTrend1Sig gives a signal (Dot) and Fisher_Yur4ik_2 is in the same direction (at the time as BrainTrend1Sig signal given, as Fisher_Yur4ik_2 repaints history, but is correct for this at time of signal).You stay in the trade while BrainTrend1Stopline is following candles,exiting when it stops drawing above/below candles or when Fisher_Yur4ik_2 changes its direction.If you get a signal from BrainTrend1Sig that disagree's with Fisher_Yur4ik_2, then dont enter that trade.

In the settings, all I require is lots, timeframe, period setting for fisher,and a stoploss.

Any help would be great, as I work shiftwork and cant manually do this method anymore, but when I did, it produced consistant pipage with minimal losses from daily charts.Will also work well with 1 and 4 hr timeframe.

braintrend1sig.mq4

braintrend1stopline.mq4

fisher_yur4ik_2.mq4

You do manual trading or only manual backtest?

Hi systec

Your system looks very good but i cant programm in MQL, i hope someone here will take teh to make this EA, it looks very food on Manual trading...

Pls someone do this EA

Hellllllllllllllllllllllllllp

very good system 4700 pips in this week.please someone help and do this system EA.

will give a try 1st ... it's 2008 now,

see if this system is not outdated !

yurik is repainting as far as I know.

mystified:
yurik is repainting as far as I know.

yes,... and it's difficult to determine the exact buy/sell signal as yurik's repainting will give us false signal.

mastoto:
yes,... and it's difficult to determine the exact buy/sell signal as yurik's repainting will give us false signal.

Well, for sure there are some that are not repainting. There is a thread on this forum about it, were you can read which one repaints and which one does not. I think that solar wind clean is ok, but there are a few more. Maybe Digital knows were to find it.

Reason: