ElliotWaves - page 17

EACAN:
Idea is to catch this 3rd wave chart attached..

a total of 2 lots short now all sl 1.4471 targets around 1.4200-1.4035

gbpusd240

i use metatrader real time data with MT PREDICTOR.

buy gbp above 1.8946 stop below 1.8867.

Files:
gbpusd240.jpg  93 kb

EACAN:
a total of 2 lots short now all sl 1.4471 targets around 1.4200-1.4035

EURCAD -- Current Rate: 1.4384-1.4393 ( BID-ASK) 9 PIP SPREAD phew...!!!

I am not going to move my sl to b.e on this one untill atleast 100-120 pip in profit..

Current Plan my own target is around ..1.4099 though i would want to watch some fib prices

Update later with chart..

EACAN:
EURCAD -- Current Rate: 1.4384-1.4393 ( BID-ASK) 9 PIP SPREAD phew...!!!

I am not going to move my sl to b.e on this one untill atleast 100-120 pip in profit..

Current Plan my own target is around ..1.4099 though i would want to watch some fib prices

Update later with chart..

I forgot to enter that is my average is 1.4402 all sl 1.4473 that's about it with two lots ..

EURCAD Chart Update

Chart shows if things go proper what will be the expectation ... pls note.. tp2 should say 1.4103-99

Charts

Files:
eurcad_1.gif  16 kb

EURCAD -- 1.4289-87

it did went till down 1.4240's but unable to break the support there and just moved back.. .... my self i am not doing anything extra keeping both lots at sl breakeven .. To tell you the truth i was away when it happend i dont know what would i have done ...

EACAN

Targets are 1 = 1.4200 - 1.4090 somethin,,,

Re-eurcad

Week ended near 1.4300-1.4310-- short positions were opened at 1.4402 avg and now at breakeven my targets are still 1.4200- and then 1.4095..

long term looks in might be in the position of buying below 1.4095 -- at this time i dont have charts to post also let me inform that i have also started learning about WD GANN works seems it is all connected .. ( nothing to do with eurcad trade ) .. I am confident Ew works and it works very good i think i have proved to my self that ew works ( looking at the charts and calls i have done )if one devotes time to study about it .. It is not easy but it's well worth the time and effort but also keeping in mind it is a theory on which systems can be developed in programming terms an API on which applications could be developed ... My office starts from tuesday and i will become a part time trader again for me it was a well worth journey for which i will continue to study and study ---markets are very interesting thing created by men.

EURCAD i will keep watching with this thread and after this trade i will post when i have time or watching markets and have entry for trade can't be sure ... One thing i have to work further is about sl's trailing stop and read more books anyways everything is great.

Regards

EACAN

ref trailing stop

hey Eacan a posible suggest for trailing stops is to stay 8 bars back (60 min) i have followed ur topic last week and i think ur doing a good job keep up, but this depends on ur timehorisont ie risk ur willing to take. I put u in this litle link for a handy litle tool :-)

http://www.fxstreet.com/forex-tools/risk-calculator/

sailor

EURUSD for Possible "B"

EURUSD for Possible B?

a nice last week down down move maybe time for correction???...

Files:
er.gif  32 kb

hada:
hi eacan

would you mine give my chart comments please

http://hadaweblog.blogspot.com/

Hi i looked at your charts .. i have the same counts well very close for audusd lets see where it goes we might see the correction on euro uptill 1.2850-90 if the last chart i posted works the aud on daily seems to be poiting just down down down we will see how it goes

regards

EACAN...

Reason: