Need help to modify Heiken Ashi indicator - page 2

Heiken AshiSW_2 MultiTimeFrame

Thanks for you help, Igor. I have attached it to an M30 chart in 4 separate indicator windows. Please notice that the indicator did not paint bars for the time frames lower than the chart TF M30 (windows #4 and #5). Would you please make those modifications, if possible? I am just really interested to see the last bars of different TFs withou flipping to another chart.

It would be better if you could do the Heiken AshiSW_v2 into an MTF similar to the #MTF Forex Freedom Bar v2 indicator on window 6.

Again, I appreciate your valued contribution and unselfish support to this TSD community.

EJ

Heiken AshiSW_v2

I am sorry. I can't seem to upload the picture. I will try to upload again later. I am sure you got the idea I am trying to get across.

Thanks.

Let's if this one works.

Files:

Igor, Let's if this one gets uploaded.

https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/10/heikin_ashisw_v2.jpg

Thanks.

Files:

I've made this into an overlay with an MTF function. You can place it on top of any other window to save space. There is also a toggle to place it at the top or bottom of the window.

Rupp

I've made a freedom bar style version of this. Note that you will need the Heiken Ashi-Overlay.mq4 file in your folder for this to work.

Rupp

Hi Rupp,

Your Heiken Ashi overlay is cool, better than my expectation, thanks

fxcruiser,

what's that blue and red bar indicator that you have on your chart?

This heiken ashi indicator looks really nice.. it lags though, correct?

I have it set up as the overlay at 60m and the normal HA on a 30m chart. When the two are the same and you're in the correct timezone, trade. However, wouldn't it be pulling future data of the move? I'll have to test it out. Picture attached.

Looks good so far.

Edit: Of course, you have to watch out for key news releases, but for picking up slowly changes in sentiment, it works great.

Files:
heikenashi.jpg  167 kb

Rupp:
I've made a freedom bar style version of this. Note that you will need the Heiken Ashi-Overlay.mq4 file in your folder for this to work. Rupp

Rupp, thanks. I was just going to ask you for that MTF ala ForexFreedom. Check out how it looks in the attached snag shot. Now, my coined HAMA PAD trading plan is almost complete. I am just a kinder in coding so the doggone EA is still challenging me. HELP!! Anyone??

Rupp,

fxcruiser

zeroz:
fxcruiser,

what's that blue and red bar indicator that you have on your chart?

This heiken ashi indicator looks really nice.. it lags though, correct?

I have it set up as the overlay at 60m and the normal HA on a 30m chart. When the two are the same and you're in the correct timezone, trade. However, wouldn't it be pulling future data of the move? I'll have to test it out. Picture attached.

Looks good so far.

Edit: Of course, you have to watch out for key news releases, but for picking up slowly changes in sentiment, it works great.

zeros,

"that blue and red bar indicator" is the Heiiken Ashie Modified. It sort of giving me the trend direction of a particular currency pair which at the same time confirms my trade entry and exit. It is the foundation of my HAMA PAD trading plan.

HA shouldn't lag as it is no different than your regular price bar or candlesticks. For the overlay and the MTF versions of HA, I just got those and tested them by switching the current TF to those on my MTF settings. They work beautiful. Hats to OFF to Rupp, he did one heck of a SUPER job on those indicators. Check out the snag shot attached.

fxcruiser

Reason: