Ladies and Gentlemen; The best FOREX system in history for free. - page 7

Dr-4X

Since i am Professional Trader, An Engineer and a Mathematician , I will disagree with you on a few grounds. EMA Strategy works great on a Trending Market but you will take very big hits on Sideways Markets. True Forex Trading is not Gambling and has nothing to do with it. It is Purely Science and statistics. It might look like Gambling to you but having worked as a senior Trader for the largest trading bank in the world i will disagree.

I use Advanced Neural Networks in My trading and Yes, EMA or Moving averages are critical part of any traders toolbox but it will not give you profits at the end of the month.

There are millions of the so called " GURUs" who are just purely SCAM artists

There is a saying " Those who can't do Teach " . No one in his or her right mind would give or sell a system that is making Millions of Dollars. I would rather have a Hedge Fund with Private Investors ( That's what real true traders who make money do ). Any thing else is pure fantasy

progressapama:
Dr-4X

Since i am Professional Trader, An Engineer and a Mathematician , I will disagree with you on a few grounds. EMA Strategy works great on a Trending Market but you will take very big hits on Sideways Markets. True Forex Trading is not Gambling and has nothing to do with it. It is Purely Science and statistics. It might look like Gambling to you but having worked as a senior Trader for the largest trading bank in the world i will disagree.

I use Advanced Neural Networks in My trading and Yes, EMA or Moving averages are critical part of any traders toolbox but it will not give you profits at the end of the month.

There are millions of the so called " GURUs" who are just purely SCAM artists

There is a saying " Those who can't do Teach " . No one in his or her right mind would give or sell a system that is making Millions of Dollars. I would rather have a Hedge Fund with Private Investors ( That's what real true traders who make money do ). Any thing else is pure fantasy

i belive it 50/50. the wrong thing is

the MAKERS like center bank, goverMAN, big bank[DB,citi,..]

these people got power of will in Pricing

the best example in news is about RMB rumor [china yuan], other is hkd [just cek the chart], or you can found the japanese yuan [we got news about center bank plannning to...]

the other wrong thing is

MA is Moving averages of PAIR

it will give you profit it you "KNOW" what to do

the biggest reason in retail forex is their price NOT pure n clean

if you take a small time frame mostly you found your MA will diffrence in ever broker

if you wanna master in MA you MUST see A LOT of PIC in every pair in many years

one day you will "KNOW" what to do

MA's do work nicely when used as support and resistance, especially if you watch out for confluence of several MA's with different period...just take a look at the Pimpology thread.

Traderlarry:
MA's do work nicely when used as support and resistance, especially if you watch out for confluence of several MA's with different period...just take a look at the Pimpology thread.

or Ramdas sr mas

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175824

Dr-4x

You fool yourself period. you understand nothing about forex market.

It's a simple game of big player: BUY LOW, SELL HIGH = PROFIT

Your abilities to pick the right level to Buy or Sell.

If you lose because your Buying level is someone else Selling level.

How to pick the right level? It's for me to know and for you to find out.

Trade with Trend is just an edge, not make you a winner.

Use indicators to pinpoint entry & exit is a failure. Dump

Most people said : " Be Patience. " wait for Trade set up or price patterns , candle pattern? know what! Still 20 , 30 pips late

to enter a trade. It's a big killer mistake

This is what patience really mean in the game

Price Wise and Time is Right. Wait for Price hit the right level you are in. risk reward ratio is way much better than most socalled pro 1:1

Price Manipulation Phase this is what Big Player does. They know all what you use in your tools box to trade (candlestick patterns, douple top & bottom....so on)

They know just exactly what you are about to do. They use that to trap you into a trade and chop you off with your stop loss b4 go to your direction.

no more talk. good luck to all indicator traders

=Linuxser;36436]Hi.

I like your approach Dr-4x. Simple is better and MA are greats.

I just want to do only one question: how do you stay out of false break outs? (fake crosses)

You don't. You accept it (thats why MM is). Looking the news (or the absence of them) also help in avoiding false breakouts and ranguing markets (this ones kills any system based in Ma's crosses).

Anyway, relying ONLY in Ma's crosses is suicidal. Ma's are mostly used to know "where you are" in the chart at a given moment. Others technicks are also necessary to consider.

Simple couple of questions to the OP. How long have you traded this system, how many wins, losses, profit, draw down. Cheers.

Emas

I think this emas are great and wish to thanks the share of the system. I presume experienced traders know sideways markets are to stay quiet, stay out, and is also why we must know market movement hours to each country. I know mines. The dangerous hours when trend is not decided or simply flat. The emas combination is interesting and an experienced trader will make money with this, candle patterns and safety trading hours. Sure no one needs to tell us to look also divergenced or MACD. Is a basic knowledge. Thank you very much!

It is for this exact reason you're gambling and trading forex. Any MA crosses is one of the most dangerous methods to trade forex with. There is absolutely no logical reason for such method to work. X EMA crosses Y EMA = entry signal. Why? What's the basis of that?

"Well, price tends to repeat itself and from backtesting I can see my MA crosses would enable me to beat the market." Really? Well, keep doing it then if it works for you.

Me personally would rather find out why price moves regardless of any MA crosses that happen to be part of the movement.

Ramdas is my very old time forex friend, lives in the same city as me His simple system is very good for discretionary trading.

He once turned $50 fxcm free account to $10,000 in two months on his simple ema system

Reason: