Your best fx medicine

Do not trade with indicators. you will fail, unless indicator made by real time prices action

Those free indicators from broker should only be used to determine Trend not to enter and exit

Trend do not help you to be a winner. if it is 95% traders would be winners. Trend is an edge

The right entry and exit is what make you a winner. it doesn't matter uptrend or downtrend.

Do not blame on your broker stop hunting. It is you that get in the wrong level and your leverage too high

Price is what you have to learn. One day just like me you will see and understand what you have learned , heard are all lie.

Price patterns, candle stick patterns...etc. just a little tiny, tiny help.

Believe this. There is a big hand move this market everyday. That's why price is acting the same way everyday. it's really

a game player. Fool you, trap you by giving you those free indicators and stuffs you learned.

Do not believe what have been taught out there. waste money

any system using science, math algorithm indicators please run away. all HYPE

Learn Pricce you will find the magical hand lead by Big Boy

freewayfx:
Do not trade with indicators. you will fail, unless indicator made by real time prices action

Those free indicators from broker should only be used to determine Trend not to enter and exit

Trend do not help you to be a winner. if it is 95% traders would be winners. Trend is an edge

The right entry and exit is what make you a winner. it doesn't matter uptrend or downtrend.

Do not blame on your broker stop hunting. It is you that get in the wrong level and your leverage too high

Price is what you have to learn. One day just like me you will see and understand what you have learned , heard are all lie.

Price patterns, candle stick patterns...etc. just a little tiny, tiny help.

Believe this. There is a big hand move this market everyday. That's why price is acting the same way everyday. it's really

a game player. Fool you, trap you by giving you those free indicators and stuffs you learned.

Do not believe what have been taught out there. waste money

any system using science, math algorithm indicators please run away. all HYPE

Learn Pricce you will find the magical hand lead by Big Boy

By PRICE, you mean price action?...

Price can mean million things, give us a hint at least.......

YES Price action

forexdreamer:
By PRICE, you mean price action?... Price can mean million things, give us a hint at least.......

Yes it's price action at certain level. Not those price action has been taught such as candle stick patterns. 123 patterns

those are meant nothing. Those things you have learned is just the way for you to enter the market and broker know how far you gonna put your stoploss 40, 50 pips. that's what they got you before market goes in your direction. They see orders from us, wait for enough orders come in and the right moment They hunt us down with stoploss. That's why people keep losing even people trade with Trend. Look at MB Trading offer rebate for pending orders. Why? This help them see orders from us easier so they can hunt stoploss. You really have to know where to put your pending orders. ok I give you traders a hint here. First YOU MUST KNOW WHAT THE TRUE POINT OF SUPPORTS AND RESISTANCES. I have not seen any course out there teach trader the right way to pinpoint S&R. You know theory always different when apply to real game. the game is played differently.

after find the right S&R then play pending order to that level where Buyers are Sellers and Sellers are Buyers ( upward move)

Sellers are Buyers and Buyers are Sellers (Downward move). You see the piont here .You trade with Brokers. Because Brokers are 2 faces. They can be BUYERS and SELLERS any time without you knowing it. because they see all traders orders. This way your entry price has gained enough strength or momentum to quickly put you in profit and safe.

If you know just this one little strategy. You will be laugh to the bank. I went through Hell, just about to lose everything just because of trading forex. To my last breath I have found my AHA moment and feel what it's like to be one.

Tell you it's there in the chart. Do not like me before and others still digging finding indicators. forget it

Good luck

freewayfx:
Yes it's price action at certain level. Not those price action has been taught such as candle stick patterns. 123 patterns

those are meant nothing. Those things you have learned is just the way for you to enter the market and broker know how far you gonna put your stoploss 40, 50 pips. that's what they got you before market goes in your direction. They see orders from us, wait for enough orders come in and the right moment They hunt us down with stoploss. That's why people keep losing even people trade with Trend. Look at MB Trading offer rebate for pending orders. Why? This help them see orders from us easier so they can hunt stoploss. You really have to know where to put your pending orders. ok I give you traders a hint here. First YOU MUST KNOW WHAT THE TRUE POINT OF SUPPORTS AND RESISTANCES. I have not seen any course out there teach trader the right way to pinpoint S&R. You know theory always different when apply to real game. the game is played differently.

after find the right S&R then play pending order to that level where Buyers are Sellers and Sellers are Buyers ( upward move)

Sellers are Buyers and Buyers are Sellers (Downward move). You see the piont here .You trade with Brokers. Because Brokers are 2 faces. They can be BUYERS and SELLERS any time without you knowing it. because they see all traders orders. This way your entry price has gained enough strength or momentum to quickly put you in profit and safe.

If you know just this one little strategy. You will be laugh to the bank. I went through Hell, just about to lose everything just because of trading forex. To my last breath I have found my AHA moment and feel what it's like to be one.

Tell you it's there in the chart. Do not like me before and others still digging finding indicators. forget it

Good luck

I guess the strategy you are talking about is referred to hedging with pending orders?

Somehow you are saved, whatever the market does or however the broker tries to hunt your stop loss.

Would be nice if you share a chart with an example.........you said you found the holy grail...why dont you share it with all of us......:)...the forex market is daily trillions market...there is enough money for all of us..:)

It's not hedging

forexdreamer:
I guess the strategy you are talking about is referred to hedging with pending orders?

Somehow you are saved, whatever the market does or however the broker tries to hunt your stop loss.

Would be nice if you share a chart with an example.........you said you found the holy grail...why dont you share it with all of us......:)...the forex market is daily trillions market...there is enough money for all of us..:)

Holy Grail is meant : No Loss Strategy. Broker does lose some time

There's no such NO LOSS SYSTEM. But Mine can be called Superior than socalled Gurus that I have dealt with such as Sean Hayman from Currency Cross Trader also former of FXCM currency strategist . Garbage service and many others out there.

Anyway, those days were gone. Good luck to your discovering. You should read ebook called: BWLC written by Dirk TuToit or DR forex. It will help you to a new discovery. Some informations in his book and my observation on pricce lead me to my discovery. So I can help you only this far

freewayfx:

There's no such NO LOSS SYSTEM. But Mine can be called Superior than socalled Gurus that I have dealt with such as Sean Hayman from Currency Cross Trader also former of FXCM currency strategist . Garbage service and many others out there.

Anyway, those days were gone. Good luck to your discovering. You should read ebook called: BWLC written by Dirk TuToit or DR forex. It will help you to a new discovery. Some informations in his book and my observation on pricce lead me to my discovery. So I can help you only this far

Thanks..:)

freewayfx:

Nice promo for a book

I wasn't going to bother but I just couldn't resist.

Every now and then on here we get a super trader come along professing to have found forex trading nirvana. Well, the last one Boe lasted all of what, a dozen pages so im hoping this ones got legs.

Once again we Are seduced by the inner circle of super secrets trading society which none of us are privileged to gain access. Friends at the bank of Engand, afternoon tea with Warrren Buffet, the list is endless just like there dreaming.

Instead we have to listen to another dreamer ramble on like a bingo addict.

That's it, that's all I'm saying..

philt:

Every now and then on here we get a super trader come along professing to have found forex trading nirvana. Well, the last one Boe lasted all of what, a dozen pages so im hoping this ones got legs.

Once again we Are seduced by the inner circle of super secrets trading society which none of us are privileged to gain access. Friends at the bank of Engand, afternoon tea with Warrren Buffet, the list is endless just like there dreaming.

...It's "War on all-you-can-eat Buffet"...

altoronto:
Nice promo for a book

nothing to promote here my friend. I am referring an ebook

Learn what you know that you don't know and

what you don't know that you don't know

philt:

Trader's mind in box. it's always gonna be in that box

The impossible to him always is the impossible

And again

LEARN WHAT YOU KNOW THAT YOU DON'T KNOW

LEARN WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW THAT YOU KNOW ............LOL

Reason: