SIMPLE-MACD-EA : An extremely simple EA based on 2 channels of MACD. Try it! - page 6

This is the most dangerous EA to use in this world. I thought i would get something of value to learn something but what i found was a never to attempt EA to install on real account

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Automated MACD Trader

Sergey Golubev, 2021.05.04 11:21

iMACD Crossovers - expert for MetaTrader 5

iMACD Crossovers - expert for MetaTrader 5

For the iMACD (Moving Average Convergence / Divergence, MACD) indicator, select three types of 'Crossing' signals:

• # 1: Crossing Signal line only - ONLY one signal is taken into account: crossing with the signal line
  • # 2: Crossing Zero line only - ONLY one signal is taken into account: crossing with a zero line
  • # 1 and # 2 - the advisor can use both signals: # 1 and # 2

This is advaned and improved version of iMACD Four TimeFrames: some new parameters were added, besides the Ea was optimized for backtesting and optimization with full deskription about the parameters and how to optimize for better setting to be used.

----------------

iMACD Four TimeFrames Full - expert for MetaTrader 5

The EA creates iMACD (Moving Average Convergence / Divergence, MACD) indicators on four timeframes (' Working timeframe (# 1 timeframe) ', '# 2 timeframe ', '# 3 timeframe ', '# 4 timeframe ' ). As soon as all four indicators fulfill the condition: the main line is above the signal line and they are above zero (a BUY signal) or the main line is below the signal line and they are below zero (SELL signal), the corresponding position will be opened.

Reason: