Nonlagging Tools - page 11

newdigital:
Just my interpretation about how it works (see image).

increase, look at the second image. It should be something like "can not find AbsoluteStrength_v1.1.ex4". Right?

If so just rename AbsoluteStrength_v1.[1]1 onto AbsoluteStrength_v1.1

ND,

A chart is worth a thousand words.... Makes it much clearer...

newdigital:
Just my interpretation about how it works (see image).

increase, look at the second image. It should be something like "can not find AbsoluteStrength_v1.1.ex4". Right?

If so just rename AbsoluteStrength_v1.[1]1 onto AbsoluteStrength_v1.1

Newdigital

How did you get the MTF to plot in steps?

et_phonehome_2:
Newdigital How did you get the MTF to plot in steps?

I did not do anything special. I just attached this indicator with H1 timerame settings to M5 chart. Because it is MTF indicaor so I used timeframe settings as 60 (H1) and attach it to M5 chart. That's all.

Of course it is multi timeframe indicator and current 1 hour lines are not valid. But it is ok and giving the right image about what the price is doing.

newdigital:
I did not do anything special. I just attached this indicator with H1 timerame settings to M5 chart. Because it is MTF indicaor so I used timeframe settings as 60 (H1) and attach it to M5 chart. That's all. Of course it is multi timeframe indicator and current 1 hour lines are not valid. But it is ok and giving the right image about what the price is doing.

Its what I had done also, but mine is different.

Files:
snap1.jpg  24 kb
snap2.jpg  26 kb

et_phonehome_2:
Its what I had done also, but mine is different.

This is my settings for M5:

TimeFrame = 60;

Mode = 0;

Length = 10;

Smooth = 5;

Signal = 5;

Price = 0;

ModeMA = 3;

OverBought = 0;

OverSold = 0;

I am not using this OverBought and OverSold as I did not find the way about how to use it in this indicator.

Files:
absolute2.gif  20 kb

newdigital:
This is my settings for M5:
TimeFrame = 60;

Mode = 0;

Length = 10;

Smooth = 5;

Signal = 5;

Price = 0;

ModeMA = 3;

OverBought = 0;

OverSold = 0;
I am not using this OverBought and OverSold as I did not find the way about how to use it in this indicator.

Its still very odd, mine still does not show it in step mode, can you post the ex4 file instead, maybe that is different from what I had downloaded from this thread?

Thanks

ex4 and mql4 files (in zip archive).

Files:
absolute4.gif  28 kb
absolute5.gif  28 kb
absolute.zip  13 kb
absolute6.gif  21 kb

newdigital:

Newdigital,

Thanks for the files, now I know what the issue was. I was renaming the AbsoluteStrength_v1.1.ex4 to AbsoluteStrength_v1.ex4. I believe a previous post had confused the hell out of me, my mistake. I really like the charts you have been posting in how to use it. Much appreciated....

newdigital:

Thanks, I got my indicator working now, could you post a template for your setup as shown, so I can get mine to look like yours and I can understand your analysis, thanks

increase:
Thanks, I got my indicator working now, could you post a template for your setup as shown, so I can get mine to look like yours and I can understand your analysis, thanks

It is not a system. I just attached indicators to the chart. Chart fitting. And not "fitting" even because default settings.

Anybody may improve it of course.

Files:
Reason: