I need 50 pip on day - page 2

oh sorry

i need 10-40 pip a day simple sys

thx

I have a better solution - go to work for 8hrs a day, u'll earn at least 50$ a day

jsw2006:
oh sorry

i need 10-40 pip a day simple sys

thx

I would like to continue this thread. Your quest is not that hard, indeed. Get a demo account. Try cat50k system. But the real thing which can kill every trader is we must be patient and discipline. This's my advice I've been played by the market too many times.

Only 10 - 40 pips, you should try mart-hart's system it works for me all the time.

Here is an ea that will also get it for you

Foreverold:
Only 10 - 40 pips, you should try mart-hart's system it works for me all the time.

what is mart-hart's system?

Foreverold:
Here is an ea that will also get it for you

It's fun but people could lose money with this so please be careful with "phantom deviance". The word phantom is not there for nothing

niva:
the real thing which can kill every trader is we must be patient and discipline. This's my advice I've been played by the market too many times.

I agree with that.. In fact a good number of basic trading systems do work. It's all about discipline, patience, and money managment. Unfortunatly most people jump into forex, or any trading for that matter to get rich quick.

fx-programmer:
Why bother ?

Here is a better way:

This is my credit card details: 1234 5678 9101 1213

Enjoy mate.

Fx-programmer,

Can you please post the name and address of the account holder, and the expiry date on the card?

Thanks,

Mangala

mangman:
Fx-programmer,

Can you please post the name and address of the account holder, and the expiry date on the card?

Thanks,

Mangala

And the 3 number auth code for the cart too please

Reason: