I need 50 pip on day - page 8

PascalD:
Why it "can’t be used in a regulated trading platform because of having many kinds of restrictions."?

He is probably trying scalping and the broker does not allow it

nbtrading:
He is probably trying scalping and the broker does not allow it

For doing scalping trades the best thing that we should do is use the ECN trading accounts as they do not have any restrictions on our trades

Isabelle Watson:
For doing scalping trades the best thing that we should do is use the ECN trading accounts as they do not have any restrictions on our trades

Don't they?

Try it

when you add all the commissions it is not rare that it is greater than the spread

So nice to see that spammers are still on a mission

Invariably all traders keep searching for a system that gives them 50-100pips a day. However, they tend to forget the trading basics. Buy near support and sell near resistance. It is better for a newcomer to avoid scalping, which demands high precision entries. Choose a 1H time frame. Mark the major support and resistance levels. As a trader you should not have any problem in doing so. If otherwise, it is better to gain the basic knowledge before trading on a live account. Enter only when the price bounces off a support or resistance. Place a stop loss order (around 20 pips away from the major support or resistance). You may get caught at least few times but a single big move would wipe down your losses and would comfortably give the 50 pips you target. Most traders get frustrated when their stop loss levels get hit twice or thrice. That is when they start looking for better systems which may actually prove to be inferior than what they were using earlier. Stick to this simple strategy. As time passes, you will have no issues in making the 200 pips per week.

I'm doubt whether this kind of system exists, it's not easy even for veterans to obtain every day.

sorry i only got a 500 pips on day, not 50....

so sorry

XD

Jean Francois Le Bas:

sorry i only got a 500 pips on day, not 50....

so sorry

XD

Why bring up a 3 year old topic for just a nonsense reply??

funny no ?
Reason: