Step stoc 50 fx system - page 9

Using the aNina with Neuimex, a signal was given at 8:30AM. Am I interpreting the aNina incorrectly? While using MIG, the signal was at 8:00AM. Isn't Hist_StepMA.... different ?

harold4x:
you know the one where you change the default to either 2000 or 9000 who knows things always change over there any way that step didnt show signal HMMMM? ......

Why is it necessary make comments on a professional business with such childish unprofessional comments (digs) woven throughout ? I thought we left that kind of stuff in kindergarten.

I am sooo sorry to see that !!

hi et and kiwi first et if you are talking about the 1430 candle(830 est) that was a news candle and it closed 22 pips below 50 ema meaning no trade now kiwi these statements i made were not digs they were facts the step stoc nina uses which is the same as the histo step stoc one is lines the other bars and there is always changes going on over there if you think i am the only one who notices just take a survey on tsd and you will find a lot of people notice the same thing anyway all i am doing here is trying to help people understand a little bit about trading thats all

HaroldFX,

Thanks for pointing that out. I had awhile back tried to understand the Nina CatFX that I just couldn't follow it like you said, it changed too much that I did not know what was what anymore. Of all the interesting reads on his thread, I found yours to be the most interesting one that actually made sense compared to most everyone there.

I must always remember these little things about news, and trade only if so PIPs away since I sometimes get killed by not following the rules to the tee. Thanks for always pointing such things out, I need to have it implanted in my head....

Hi All A Break Out Of The 1200 Neuimex Candle It Closed Above Pivot And Last 27 Pip Consolidation Since There Is 48 Pips To Next Pivot This Seems Like A Lock And It Was For The 20 Pip Gain Euro Traded In A 28 Pip Range For 6 Hours In My Book Thats Consolidation See Chart

Files:
2_2.gif  24 kb

morning all well the dollar got stronger in asian session which makes it tough to take trades afterwood the gbp closed on the neuimex 1400 candle above 50 ema 1 step stoc crossed up the other didnt price also closed a few pips below the daily pivot after bouncing off it thus meaning no trade

gbp level 1 at 8513

When you post that level 1 at the said price, what does that mean? I know that there are level 1, 2, 3, .... trades. Are you saying buy or sell?

Sorry It Was A Buy It Made High Of 8535

It was fairly obvious it was a buy harold

I was worried about the resistance line R1 that was only 11 pips above the point of entry. didn't seem like there was room to move. so in my books it shouldn't have been a trade, no harm no foul i didn't loose money on it and anyone who took it would have made there 15 to 20 pips.

cheers

geoff

Reason: