Step stoc 50 fx system - page 3

harold4x:
there was a signal at close of 1532 candle on gbp news to follow right after but its not that earth shattering of news so longs look ok i usually stop trading 1700 to 1730 when market most of time dies down also gbp closed above daily pivot at same time as signal and candle before also was above pivot for comfirmation

Please help me here with your entry on the gbp/usd, Harold. My entry according to your method took me in at the close of the 10h00 est candle, where the 50-EMA was crossed in that candle. Correct?

there was a signal at close of 1530 candle on gbp news to follow right after but its not that earth shattering of news so longs look ok i usually stop trading 1700 to 1730 when market most of time dies down also gbp closed above daily pivot at same time as signal and candle before also was above pivot for comfirmation

yes that is correct close of 1000 est or 1530 on neuimex chart also now nina introduces 15 min cat fx for about a week or so and now renegs about sharing it what a cop out he in my opinion is not helping anyone wish he would go away or help but he just leads people on with after post commentary which will always look good after the fact anyway the entry of 8332 on gbp was correct plenty of room to next pivot and it closed twice above daily pivot for a nice confirmation

Meta 4 Template

harold4x:
i am starting this thread to see if there is any interest the system is very similar to the cat50 fx but with less confusion i use 50 ema 100 ema 200 ema 2 step stocs and a pivot indicator. Now with the pivot indicator change local time zone to 5 line style to 4 and line thickness to 3 LEVEL 1 ENTRY RULES:On a 30 minute chart when price crosses 50 ema and step stocs are also crossed you wait for candle to close .you see where price is in conjunction to nearest pivot point there must be at least 20 pips of room then you enter trade i use the 100 and 200 ema to see on higher timeframes if they will cause support or resistence problems i personally will not enter trade if price closes more than 20 pips past 50 ema you can if you want to but its riskier.this is leval 1 entrys . LEVEL 2 ENTRY RULES lets say price crossed to upside and step stocs also crossed to upside then priced crossed below 50 ema and closed there then crossed back over 50 ema and closed there you can reenter LEVEL 3 ENTRY lets say price is above 50 ema and step stocs are also to upside and we get consolidation we can enter on a break of high if we see there is a rush i will post 3 charts giving you a visual if there are other who want me to keep on posted i will if not i will stop

Hi Harold,

Could you please create a Meta 4 template with all ur setting for this 3 indicator?

Thanks.

harold4x:
yes that is correct close of 1000 est or 1530 on neuimex chart also now nina introduces 15 min cat fx for about a week or so and now renegs about sharing it what a cop out he in my opinion is not helping anyone wish he would go away or help but he just leads people on with after post commentary which will always look good after the fact anyway the entry of 8332 on gbp was correct plenty of room to next pivot and it closed twice above daily pivot for a nice confirmation

I must remember to take note of the close in this case, but we will talk it through. Thanks, my friend, I am learning fast.

there are only the 3 indicators no need for a template when i open charts they are always there

harold4x:
there are only the 3 indicators no need for a template when i open charts they are always there

Yes, I had successful set the EMA, but not to sure how to set 2 step stocs. Could you guide me on how to set them

Thanks.

Thanks for sharing your knowledge, Harold. I like hearing your logic for entering, holding, getting out.

as far as the indicators the 2 step stocs are set already just put them on add 3 ema 50 100 200 the pivot indicator set local time to 5 line style to 4 line thickness to 3 for entry set post 1 exit is next pivot point

Worse than a movie with a bad ending!

I read the entire CatFX50 thread live it was a novel, only to find out that my favorite character got killed off! I definitely have an interest in this thread. My participation may be limited for a little while, but I cannot stand to think of trading without your insight. For people who do not know, HaroldFX is loaded with insight and very descriptive... and a little more than patient. His method of trading the CatFX50 system was very successful. I am very glad to see you decided to do this and I am not catching this 50 pages later! Welcome back!

Reason: