Step stoc 50 fx system - page 10

HaroldFX

I wanted to post the attached GPBUSD TF30 chart from today, I just want your opinion as to how to trade this. The problem is that I have noticed that StepMA and StepSTO does not show the cross since its a 30 minute chart until the candle has completed, and by the next candle comes along, the price could have shot up [a lot of PIPs] as you can see from the next to last candle.

Do you personally have the lower TFs opened with the same indicators?

Files:

Sometimes That Happens But I Have Stopped Using The Step Stoc And Found That Trading The Breakout Is A Much Easier Setup And Not Depending On Indicators No More Just The Price Action So I Will Never Miss Out On Moves See My Other Post Simple Breakout Strategy

Breakout Confirmation

Harold-

If we absolutely go by candles without support of any indicator for breakout, how do you confirm it? I mean many times a retracement follows. How do you become sure of a valid entry point?

Best regards and thank you in advance

- Sukhen

when market goes sideways why would you think an indicator will guarentee you price direction only price can do that and since we dont know which way price will go we put orders on both side of sideways channel and let market tell us which way it wants to go

Reason: