Language Problems

Sorry metaquotes i have to ask.

I assume you are a professional company which makes a lot of money. why to hell you don't spend a few 1000 dollars for a translator?

But instead you use automatik translations. And NOT even a good one.

Sorry very very very unprofessional! even for a beta

kissFX:

Sorry metaquotes i have to ask.

I assume you are a professional company which makes a lot of money. why to hell you don't spend a few 1000 dollars for a translator?

But instead you use automatik translations. And NOT even a good one.

Sorry very very very unprofessional! even for a beta

Their command of the English language is actually very good, and is of much higher standard than the grammar in your own post.

For example, sentences in English always start with a capital letter.  You should generally not start a sentence with a conjunction in unless for emphasis, i.e. "And ..." is usually poor English.  If you are repeating an adjective, you must place commas in between so instead of writing "very very very", it is "very, very, very".  It is usually accepted that there should be a comma before "which", as it introduces a conditional dependent clause.  Finally, it is not "atomatik", it is written "automatic" - spell checkers are free.

allicient:

Their command of the English language is actually very good, and is of much higher standard than the grammar in your own post.

For example, sentences in English always start with a capital letter.  You should generally not start a sentence with a conjunction in unless for emphasis, i.e. "And ..." is usually poor English.  If you are repeating an adjective, you must place commas in between so instead of writing "very very very", it is "very, very, very".  It is usually accepted that there should be a comma before "which", as it introduces a conditional dependent clause.  Finally, it is not "atomatik", it is written "automatic" - spell checkers are free.

1) i was not referring to the english languagepack but to the german, sorry i forgot that to write. German translation is poor, if you have never seen the english terminal you will mostly not understand what function some buttons have.

-i.e. "Save" is translated to "Retten" which is translated back in english means "to rescue somebody"

2) english is not my native language, i am lerning english for one year. Sorry for the mistakes in grammar/spelling.

As I understand, you are not satisfied with quality of Terminal translation into German. We are always welcome for users feedback, so if you are interested in improving the quality of translation into your native language, you can post your comments here on the forum or via personal message.
MQL5.community - User Memo
  • MetaQuotes Software Corp.
  • www.mql5.com
You have just registered and most likely you have questions such as, "How do I insert a picture to my a message?" "How do I format my MQL5 source code?" "Where are my personal messages kept?" You may have many other questions. In this article, we have prepared some hands-on tips that will help you get accustomed in MQL5.community and take full advantage of its available features.

kissFX:

1) i was not referring to the english languagepack but to the german, sorry i forgot that to write. German translation is poor, if you have never seen the english terminal you will mostly not understand what function some buttons have.

-i.e. "Save" is translated to "Retten" which is translated back in english means "to rescue somebody"

2) english is not my native language, i am lerning english for one year. Sorry for the mistakes in grammar/spelling.

I know your feelings...

"Compile" is translated to "编写"  in Chinese , which means "to write something ( like  an anticle )" . so I used english version at yet.

Reason: