Coding help - page 651

kholid79:

please help.

I did not know what was wrong, but could not work.

Did you test it as script?

mladen:

mntiwana

Check it out now

Dearest MLADEN

so much thanks for adding HA prices to "simple price filter(test prices).mq4",it is working well,sorry for paying thanks so late ............... would you like give it a proper name like "simple price filter 1.0" because it was then in testing process and now it is finalized by you.

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

so much thanks for adding HA prices to "simple price filter(test prices).mq4",it is working well,sorry for paying thanks so late ............... would you like give it a proper name like "simple price filter 1.0" because it was then in testing process and now it is finalized by you.

regards

mntiwana

If you want it, no problem (does not matter what is the name of that indicator, I think that the idea is what is the most important with that code) :)

mladen:

mntiwana

If you want it, no problem (does not matter what is the name of that indicator, I think that the idea is what is the most important with that code) :)

Dearest MLADEN

So much thanks again for early response,just i want things should go with an organized way,so i like,you may change the name in your above post number 6496 as per "simple price filter 1.0" so that in future users may recognized it with its proper name and that is different than the previous ver name too.

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

So much thanks again for early response,just i want things should go with an organized way,so i like,you may change the name in your above post number 6496 as per "simple price filter 1.0" so that in future users may recognized it with its proper name and that is different than the previous ver name too.

regards

mntiwana

Here it is

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

Let me allow refresh my request regarding "simple price filter"

2016.06.23 #6486

Dearest MLADEN

I am trying to learn,how to add latest prices,in one of your indicator attached here, i tried to add latest prices (copy/paste) when compiled no error but 1 warning.when applied at chart,new prices not functioning, ....... can you look at code and help guide please.

regards

mntiwana

Check it out now

mladen:

mntiwana

Here it is

Dearest MLADEN

Thanks,you are kind as always.

regards

How can i get the iCustom signal from this indicator ?

Have try others basic Bbands Stop indicator have no problem , but only this i cant get it .

double MA_Signal = iMA(Symbol(),0,MaPeriod,MaShift,MaMode,MaPrice,0); 
double BbandsBuy = iCustom(Symbol(),0,"BBands stop v3 MTF + limited bars",UpBandPrice, LoBandPrice, MA_Length, MA_Mode,Deviation,DeviationLength,MoneyRisk,SignalMode,LineMode,
                                   "",false,0,0,0,0,false,false,4,shift);
double BbandsSell = iCustom(Symbol(),0,"BBands stop v3 MTF + limited bars",UpBandPrice, LoBandPrice, MA_Length, MA_Mode,Deviation,DeviationLength,MoneyRisk,SignalMode,LineMode,
                                   "",false,0,0,0,0,false,false,5,shift); 

if ( (BbandsBuy==1 || MA_Signal>BbandsBuy) Signal = 1; 
      if ( (BbandsSell==-1 || MA_Signal<BbandsSell) Signal = -1;

stevenpun:

How can i get the iCustom signal from this indicator ?

Have try others basic Bbands Stop indicator have no problem , but only this i cant get it .

You are missing the first parameter (TimeFrame)

Try like this (you have the trend buffer that is easier to use, that is why not buffers 4 and 5 are used but buffer 6 in this example) :

double MA_Signal = iMA(Symbol(),0,MaPeriod,MaShift,MaMode,MaPrice,0); 
double trendCurr = iCustom(Symbol(),0,"BBands stop v3 MTF + limited bars",0,UpBandPrice, LoBandPrice, MA_Length, MA_Mode,Deviation,DeviationLength,MoneyRisk,SignalMode,LineMode,
                                   "",false,0,0,0,0,false,false,6,shift);
double trendPrev = iCustom(Symbol(),0,"BBands stop v3 MTF + limited bars",0,UpBandPrice, LoBandPrice, MA_Length, MA_Mode,Deviation,DeviationLength,MoneyRisk,SignalMode,LineMode,
                                   "",false,0,0,0,0,false,false,6,shift+1); 

if ( trendCurr!=trendPrev)
      if ( trendCurr==1) 
            ... signal for buy
      else  ... signal for sell

mladen:

You are missing the first parameter (TimeFrame)

Try like this (you have the trend buffer that is easier to use, that is why not buffers 4 and 5 are used but buffer 6 in this example) :

Thanks mladen ,

I think i have blind , i never saw the buffer 6 . Now it work perfectly  :)

I just make a quick test in ea tester , after testing i check on the "indicators list " .

It have load many time of the indicator , it this normal ?

Reason: