Coding help - page 725

mladen:

Nothing to be fixed

Set the linesID parameter of each instance to unique value and then you can have as much instances as you wish

Looks better than awesome...... I like Ehler's tools.

mladen:

Nothing to be fixed

Set the linesID parameter of each instance to unique value and then you can have as much instances as you wish

Hi @mladen.

Can you please correct risk manager attached ea?

Problem is it always opens all orders with 0.1!

Thank you. 

Files:
Xma.mq4  2 kb

oguz:

Hi @mladen.

Can you please correct risk manager attached ea?

Problem is it always opens all orders with 0.1!

Thank you. 

It is made to do so if testing or optimizing

See line 1131 :

if(IsTesting()||IsOptimization()){if(TestInfo){return(0.1);}}

hi mr mladen:

is this indicator repaint or no repaint?

kind regard

mladen:

It is made to do so if testing or optimizing

See line 1131 :

if(IsTesting()||IsOptimization()){if(TestInfo){return(0.1);}}
Does this mean that it will work with the value that i enter while Real Trading?

oguz:
Does this mean that it will work with the value that i enter while Real Trading?
If you wish to enable it in testing too, set the "TestInfo" parameter to false and try it then (but I did not check what else the "TestInfo" parameter will do). In any case, it will not set the lot size to that fixed size if it is not being tested or optimized

bilbao:

hi mr mladen:

is this indicator repaint or no repaint?

kind regard

mr mladen:

is it repaint?

regard 

bilbao:

mr mladen:

is it repaint?

regard 

Hi bilbao

Use this one,EP versions will not repaint and be care about cpu over load,try to limit bars.

mntiwana:

Hi bilbao

Use this one,EP versions will not repaint and be care about cpu over load,try to limit bars.

thanks a lot mate

mladen:
If you wish to enable it in testing too, set the "TestInfo" parameter to false and try it then (but I did not check what else the "TestInfo" parameter will do). In any case, it will not set the lot size to that fixed size if it is not being tested or optimized

I understand.

Thank you very much my teacher :) 

Reason: