Coding help - page 600

mladen:
For financial time series (where the consecutive values are close to each other and when absolute difference compared to values is very, very small in %) that is expected to be like that. They would be difference if consecutive values were far apart

Ok. Thanks

You can repair this indicator? the terminal blocks .... thank you very much Volume.mq4

This also blocks the terminal .... thank you very much wk_mn_dy_lines_alerts_v1.2.mq4

fmr777:
You can repair this indicator? the terminal blocks .... thank you very much Volume.mq4

This also blocks the terminal .... thank you very much wk_mn_dy_lines_alerts_v1.2.mq4

That indicator need some indicator that is called "õàéâîë"

Unless you have it in the indicators folder, it will block/slow down your terminal

mladen:

That indicator need some indicator that is called "õàéâîë"

Unless you have it in the indicators folder, it will block/slow down your terminal

Volume-прогноз.mq4 лоувол.mq4 хайвол.mq4 стрелка.mq4

if I do not rename the terminal does not see ...

one of this.....

Files:
volume-.mq4  3 kb
2016.mq4  5 kb
2016_1.mq4  4 kb
2016_2.mq4  4 kb

fmr777:

Volume-прогноз.mq4 лоувол.mq4 хайвол.mq4 стрелка.mq4

if I do not rename the terminal does not see ...

one of this.....

fmr777

Sorry, but I can not know from these which one is needed

mladen:

fmr777

Sorry, but I can not know from these which one is needed

I appreciate the time spent ... if you change the name to the three the first and third terminal shows you the attached image ... the second terminal blocks as volume indicator ... I hope that it will help

Files:
21.png  16 kb

Hello guys, im prettty new to everything. Is there someone please so kind and could tell me why this EA closes every order after 1 bar? Or at least the backtest in mt4 says that it closes every order after 1 bar.

Tried it in M1 and it was running through but thats not the timeframe i want to work with. I put my exit condition to TP_SL even in my expert advisor in mt4 but still the backtest is running each order for 1 bar. Very strange

Files:
bung.mq4  13 kb

sanitY23:
Hello guys, im prettty new to everything. Is there someone please so kind and could tell me why this EA closes every order after 1 bar? Or at least the backtest in mt4 says that it closes every order after 1 bar. Tried it in M1 and it was running through but thats not the timeframe i want to work with. I put my exit condition to TP_SL even in my expert advisor in mt4 but still the backtest is running each order for 1 bar. Very strange

sanitY23

It is because in the processSignalHasPositionOpen() function as soon as there is no signal (not just an opposite signal, but a lack of signal too) the order is closed, and that (the lack of the signal) happens usually right on the next bar from the bar when the order was opened

Thank you mladen.

So in my specific case, how can i avoid the closing? I can read the code but yet im not capable of writing that by myself.

L176 if (signal == 0) {

So i understand that if there the condition is 0 a buy option will be placed. And if there is a 0 the order will be closed. You may help me out in how to fix it? I just want to run orders with SL / TP / Trailing Stop, what actually works if it wasnt for that closing after the signal is gone.

sanitY23:
Thank you mladen.

So in my specific case, how can i avoid the closing? I can read the code but yet im not capable of writing that by myself.

L176 if (signal == 0) {

So i understand that if there the condition is 0 a buy option will be placed. And if there is a 0 the order will be closed. You may help me out in how to fix it? I just want to run orders with SL / TP / Trailing Stop, what actually works if it wasnt for that closing after the signal is gone.

sanitY23

That function should check not for the lack of signal but for the signal in the opposite direction and it should close the order only if the opposite direction signal happens

Reason: