Coding help - page 594

radic:
thank youMladen,I understandthat this indicatorwill not workwithout these files,I needone file ,butI can't doinExcelthatshowed: the volume,the award,for the entire period.

Sorry, but can not help you with that

Hi,

how can I calculate difference between the high and the low line of an drawn standard deviation channel?

I can get the deviation factor with ObjectGet(AlertElement,OBJPROP_DEVIATION);

And I can calculate each value of the middle line.

So how do I know the "X-Factor" for

highline = middle line + X-Factor

and

lowline = middle line - X-Factor

on my own:

It is a problem of ticks not coming at the same time

You probably can not solve that

Hello 'on my own' and thanks for your answer,

I modified the code so that before it executes the calculation will wait for the completion of the second currency's bar, thus avoiding the problem of asynchronous Tick.

Recapping the flow:

for example after the indicator is attached on the EURUSD's chart, for the first and only one time will be called the OnInit function.

After it, the OnCalclulate function is called on every current EURUSD's Tick and for first and only one time prev_calculated will be equal to 0 so will be calculated the spread with past bars between EURUSD and GBPUSD.

Indeed when prev_calculated is different from 0, when a new EURUSD's bar comes AND when a new GBPUSD's bars comes, then calculate the spread between theirs last price close.

Even in this case it doesn't work the indicator doesn't paint because the if's block code doesn't execute like if the new GBPUSD's bar doesn't come.

For me that is impossible, some help?

Files:

mladen:

Harish

That is a decompiled code. Please, if you have it, post the original source code so that it can be altered

Dear Mladen

This is a last hope from my side.

aa indicator not found with alert attched format. So Pl try both indicator with mail and push alert

thanks

harish

vibhuti:

Dear Mladen

This is a last hope from my side.

aa indicator not found with alert attched format. So Pl try both indicator with mail and push alert

thanks

harish

harish,

just MRTOOLS warn me about zwinner trend,it is repainting,beware about.

mntiwana:

harish,

just MRTOOLS warn me about zwinner trend,it is repainting,beware about.

can u suggest me any good trend indicaror as i m going to use that one with zup 148

twinumbers:

Hello 'on my own' and thanks for your answer,

I modified the code so that before it executes the calculation will wait for the completion of the second currency's bar, thus avoiding the problem of asynchronous Tick.

Recapping the flow:

for example after the indicator is attached on the EURUSD's chart, for the first and only one time will be called the OnInit function.

After it, the OnCalclulate function is called on every current EURUSD's Tick and for first and only one time prev_calculated will be equal to 0 so will be calculated the spread with past bars between EURUSD and GBPUSD.

Indeed when prev_calculated is different from 0, when a new EURUSD's bar comes AND when a new GBPUSD's bars comes, then calculate the spread between theirs last price close.

Even in this case it doesn't work the indicator doesn't paint because the if's block code doesn't execute like if the new GBPUSD's bar doesn't come.

For me that is impossible, some help?

I don't think that you can synchronize two things that are not synchronous (ticks from two different symbols)

Dear Mladen

this indicator has a line making the inclination angle calculation. Can you modify this indicator that it showed a dot that would change color depending on specified angle? For example, from ... to - red, from... to - grey, from .... to - green. If can do 2 intermediate colors, - from/to(Red), from/to(...), from/to(.....), from/to(....), from/to(.....), will be absolutely great.

Thank you

Files:

v2812:
Dear Mladen

this indicator has a line making the inclination angle calculation. Can you modify this indicator that it showed a dot that would change color depending on specified angle? For example, from ... to - red, from... to - grey, from .... to - green. If can do 2 intermediate colors, - from/to(Red), from/to(...), from/to(.....), from/to(....), from/to(.....), will be absolutely great.

Thank you

v2812

Ange in price time series is meaningless : there is time on the x axes and price on the y axes. They are not comparable and for that reason, angle is not what you can calculate from that data

is this the degree of tilt?

Files:
image_196702.jpg  359 kb
Reason: