Coding help - page 497

Hello mladen ,

I have find a useful code for time filtering from here Time Filter Code.

But i have confuse the time setting is depends on broker server time or my local time ?

Is that have any code can auto detect the server GMT or have any link for me to study ?

And i find this ea for hidden stop lose and take profit , but when i compile it had this warning

"return value of 'OrderSelect' should be checked stealth_SL_TP_BE.mq4 20 5"

OrderSelect(i, SELECT_BY_POS);[/CODE]

Should i change it to :

[CODE]if(OrderSelect(i, SELECT_BY_POS))

Please give advise .

Thank you .

Steven .

Files:

stevenpun:
Hello mladen ,

I have find a useful code for time filtering from here Time Filter Code.

But i have confuse the time setting is depends on broker server time or my local time ?

Is that have any code can auto detect the server GMT or have any link for me to study ?

And i find this ea for hidden stop lose and take profit , but when i compile it had this warning

"return value of 'OrderSelect' should be checked stealth_SL_TP_BE.mq4 20 5"

OrderSelect(i, SELECT_BY_POS);[/CODE]

Should i change it to :

[CODE]if(OrderSelect(i, SELECT_BY_POS))

Please give advise .

Thank you .

Steven .

Steven

There is no way to detect broker GMTautomatically by using some built in function - you have to adjust that manually. Only local time (your own computer) GMT functions are provided in mql

PS: don't worry about that compiler warning - it is completely benign

Dearest MLADEN

i have a question regarding adding (T) place located in the picture and you know it well already,where.....my question is...is it right and enough to add T for to work indi exact and properly,is there no difference in efficiency of indi by this way....or...it needs some more coding or different way code style (as you doing these days---new easy and short coding style) thanks in advance.

regards

mntiwana

Files:
tchar.jpg  107 kb

hello mladen

could you clear the errors in this that arise after compiling

Files:
wapen.mq4  147 kb

mntiwana:
Dearest MLADEN

i have a question regarding adding (T) place located in the picture and you know it well already,where.....my question is...is it right and enough to add T for to work indi exact and properly,is there no difference in efficiency of indi by this way....or...it needs some more coding or different way code style (as you doing these days---new easy and short coding style) thanks in advance.

regards

mntiwana

mntiwana

Yes, it is enough (no other change needed)

candyman752:
hello mladen could you clear the errors in this that arise after compiling

candyman752

Try it out : wapen_nmc.mq4

PS: are you aware that it uses recalculating/repainting centered TMA?

Files:
wapen_nmc.mq4  147 kb

mladen:
mntiwana Yes, it is enough (no other change needed)

Dearest MLADEN

so much thanks for early response and very kind and helpful tip,every day needed,one more question of same kind.....if dot can be replaced with underscore ( . , _ ),it solved the problem but i dont know,is it right ? and if not bad or wrong effects to efficiency of the indi,if it also does not needs any further new coding or replacement in coding.

regards

mntiwana

Files:

Thanks for malden,

here is another EA failing to attach on the chart

Files:

candyman752:
Thanks for malden, here is another EA failing to attach on the chart

dear candy it is working with me,just in a regular simple way,but it is not EA,it is indicator

Files:
eurusdm1.png  44 kb

Thanks mladen I solve it.

Reason: