Coding help - page 33

mladen:
Do it like this (place it at the beginning of the start)
int passedTime = TimeCurrent()-Time[0]; if (timePassed<840) return(0);
That way it (the EA) will ignore (not work) unless it has passed at least 14 minutes from the bar open. Only when at least 14 minutes from the beginning of the bar has passed it will enter the code after it and that is (as far as I understood) what you wanted to do

Thank you , it did work well ,

:)

Glad that it helped you

kemal44:
Thank you , it did work well ,

help on HTF for EA

Dear Mladen , I would like to use H1 TF Stoch as filter, EA work on M15 chart,

do I need MTF version stochastic for that ?

thanks in advance

kemal44

Actually, when it comes to EAs, you do not need any multi time frame indicator at all. When called from Ea every indicator and the iCustom() call has the desired time frame as the second parameter (for example iCustom( Symbol(), TimeFrame, "Indicator name", .....). Any (even non-multi time frame indicator) can become a multi time frame in an EA by simply specifying time frame different than the current chart time frame in that parameter

Multi time frame indicators are used in manual trading mostly to make possible to traders to visualize some other time frames indicators values on a current chart

kemal44:
Dear Mladen , I would like to use H1 TF Stoch as filter, EA work on M15 chart,

do I need MTF version stochastic for that ?

thanks in advance

Hello, need some help with a GTM shift for a H4 pivot point indicator. If someone could take a look and add a GMT shift for H4 timeframe (for any of the 2 indicators), or could help me with some coding lines, I would be grateful. Thanks a lot!

MaxTrader

Did you try out some of the pivots from here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172894 ? Maybe one of those is what you need

MarTrader:
Hello, need some help with a GTM shift for a H4 pivot point indicator. If someone could take a look and add a GMT shift for H4 timeframe (for any of the 2 indicators), or could help me with some coding lines, I would be grateful. Thanks a lot!

hello, i've tried all the indicators in that topic, but none of them have a GMT shift option for H4 timeframe, only for daily&weekly.

Connect two existing EA into one EA

Hi,

i have found 2 very good EAs. But you can always use once.

My idea is to put them together to get one EA.

Result: 282 errors..... ok, nothing for noobs like me.

Please, could a expert have a look on this?

1. trendmeleaveme

2. lvoe 1.6.1

thank you

Files:

Klarix

Maybe the best starting point would be this section : Lessons

I think that there you will find an answer why in a lot of cases it is not possible to "merge" 2 EAs in one. You have to merge the "logic" they are using and quite often those are incompatible.

A simple question : if you would like it to work as those 2 EAs separately, why don't you simply attach one to one chart and the other to another chart (same symbol, same time frame only different charts) and let them work?

Klarix:
Hi,

i have found 2 very good EAs. But you can always use once.

My idea is to put them together to get one EA.

Result: 282 errors..... ok, nothing for noobs like me.

Please, could a expert have a look on this?

1. trendmeleaveme

2. lvoe 1.6.1

thank you

Simple things works best.

Thanks Mladen, for your fast reply

Reason: