Coding help - page 710

mladen:

Here you go. Just drag it to the sub-window you wish it to be displayed at and chose the time frame

thanks very much

you rock 

what is real name of this indicator?

and where can find MTF of it?

best regard 

Files:

bilbao:

what is real name of this indicator?

and where can find MTF of it?

best regard 

That indicator has issues

Some of the histogram versions from this thread :  https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173058/page45 should be used instead

hello mr mladen:

what is this offline chart name ?

best regard 

bilbao:

hello mr mladen:

what is this offline chart name ?

best regard 

Offline data generated just to show that type of data. Of no real trading use (we could as well generate random data for better testing results - making it as regular as that is what John Ehlers does when he is trying to sell something since it "looks good", but when it comes to testing the randomness or pseudo-randomness that type of data will never even remotely resemble the real life trading)

mladen:
Offline data generated just to show that type of data. Of no real trading use (we could as well generate random data for better testing results - making it as regular as that is what John Ehlers does when he is trying to sell something since it "looks good", but when it comes to testing the randomness or pseudo-randomness that type of data will never even remotely resemble the real life trading)

understand

thanks very much mate 

mr mladen:

i run this indicator on chart

but indicator don't show anything

could you fix it?

regard 

bilbao:

mr mladen:

i run this indicator on chart

but indicator don't show anything

could you fix it?

regard 

It required "libSSA.dll" for to work.the code is already nmc.

and use this"ep" ver in place.

mntiwana:
It required "libSSA.dll" for to work.the code is already nmc.

regard

it now work 

hi,

I need a sample of a expert in mt5  that create 2 or 3 moving averages in the main screen.

I need the MA's be displayed while EA is running (not only in the back test screen)

I tried to make this but my EA isn't drawing the Moving Averages while EA is running (my code only works in back test... ;-(  )

my Sample EA (attached),  works with indicators in different timeframes... when the EA is loaded in the screen, you "could" change the timeframe to see how are the indicators that are in different timeframe from the actual timeframe used..

but with "move average" I cannot make this work.. need help.

for example: (the indicators are displayed normal in the "backtesting", but aren't MoveAverages aren't displayed while running in a window (no backtesting)

RSI1 (1 min) ok is displayed, and change ok
RSI2 (5 min) ok is displayed, and change ok
RSI3 (15 min) ok is displayed, and change ok
MA1 (1 min) it's not displayed
MA2 (5 min) it's not displayed
MA3 (15 min) it's not displayed
WPR (2 min)  ok is displayed, and change ok

thanks 

Files:
Reason: