Coding help - page 647

stevenpun:

Hello , mladen .

May i know why this ea does not have the value for input ?

Can you suggest any ea can close all order in profit $ only in single symbol chart only .

i find a lot but is looking for all symbol chart , i want only close order in single chart for each ea .

Thank you .

I don't understand your question

That EA has normal inputs (at least those that are predicted by whoever wrote that EA) - and as I already told, there are no new metatrader 4 coding issues that need to be solved

Hi,

I need help to add alerts on an indicator. I have the "mql4 source file" and have no clue how to go about it. Can someone help me by coding it for me

or can someone point me to the right direction - its important i could learn how to code it.

Thanks in advance 

fxlock:

Hi,

I need help to add alerts on an indicator. I have the "mql4 source file" and have no clue how to go about it. Can someone help me by coding it for me

or can someone point me to the right direction - its important i could learn how to code it.

Thanks in advance 

There is no general rule for such a thing. Almost each and every indicator is specific and has to be coded for the indicator itself - not as a general solution

mladen:

I don't understand your question

That EA has normal inputs (at least those that are predicted by whoever wrote that EA) - and as I already told, there are no new metatrader 4 coding issues that need to be solved

I means why that is not option to put value like i want the ea close all my order after that have reach amount $100 in single chart.

It only can choose what type of order to close , it this a complete ea ?

stevenpun:

I means why that is not option to put value like i want the ea close all my order after that have reach amount $100 in single chart.

It only can choose what type of order to close , it this a complete ea ?

Because it is not written that way - probably the original coder knows why he/she did not make that option

hello dear friends

one question

could anyone disable this ea stoploss? and this ea take multi position

when stoploss is 0  ea dont work

because this ea only take one position that's mean when its take buy its wait until next sell signal create and then take one position

i need when ea take buy signal As long as sell signal taking i take every signal between this buy & sell thats mean take multi position

and all of my position open until take my profit

excuse me if my english bad

please help me

if having another oscillator ea similar my information

please share it

cci / rsi / stochastic /& ...

thanx very much 

Files:

glosbe:

hello dear friends

one question

could anyone disable this ea stoploss? and this ea take multi position

when stoploss is 0  ea dont work

because this ea only take one position that's mean when its take buy its wait until next sell signal create and then take one position

i need when ea take buy signal As long as sell signal taking i take every signal between this buy & sell thats mean take multi position

and all of my position open until take my profit

excuse me if my english bad

please help me

if having another oscillator ea similar my information

please share it

cci / rsi / stochastic /& ...

thanx very much 

Try it out (set the stop level to = or < than 0 to disable it)

hello all

mr mladen could you cancel close position from this ea?

thanx very much 

glosbe:

hello all

mr mladen could you cancel close position from this ea?

thanx very much 

ATTENTION: Video should be reuploaded

Try simply setting the Hedge parameter to true

hallo Mr maladen 

could you please , make an indicator of true GANN FAN  like that levels:

https://ta.mql4.com/linestudies/gann_fan 

• 1х8 — 82.5 degree

• 1х4 — 75 degree

• 1х3 — 71.25 degree

• 1х2 — 63.75 degree

• 1х1 — 45 degree

• 2х1 — 26.25 degree