Coding help - page 609

Mladen/MrTools...I,m need indicator which show me max volumen....I.m I give only margin Level

Files:

fxwealth:
Hedger Coding help needed

Hi, I need help to change the following ea. Currently it waits for you to place an order and then opens an opposing order x pips away at double the previous lot size....As an example lets say you open a buy order at 0.05...the ea will then open a sellstop x pips away at 0.1....if that order is triggered then it will open a buystop at 0.2 lots etc....I need it to open orders as 0.05, 0.06, 0.07, 0.08 etc...

Any help appreciated...Best rgds and Many thanks..

It seems that it is like Frankideta EA, this EA work using hedging and multiple strategy.

I've used it in liteforex broker in micro account and its work great.

Here is the EA BUT this EA do not support again with new metalanguage.

Please HELP ME to make it support with NEW Metalanguage..

NOTE: Don't change the way of system of these EA, its already GOOD.

Files:

rohmatul:

It seems that it is like Frankideta EA, this EA work using hedging and multiple strategy.

I've used it in liteforex broker in micro account and its work great.

Here is the EA BUT this EA do not support again with new metalanguage.

Please HELP ME to make it support with NEW Metalanguage..

NOTE: Don't change the way of system of these EA, its already GOOD.

rohmatul

New metatrader 4 compatible version was posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/183798/page195

Rohmatul, try this, hopefully it works, I've fixed the bugs.

Files:

Hello Mrtools and Miaden , I came across these indicators recently and it seems very useful . The problem i have with it is the lack of alert and pop up notification WHENEVER THE CANDLE CHANGES TO YELLOW to signify the possible change in trends . Please can you help me to fix an alert only at the change of candle color from blue or red to yellow . Thanking you in advance for your precious time The scalper show me is attached in case it is the one that changes the candles color , if not please ignore it.

henrykfx:
Hello Mrtools and Miaden , I came across these indicators recently and it seems very useful . The problem i have with it is the lack of alert and pop up notification WHENEVER THE CANDLE CHANGES TO YELLOW to signify the possible change in trends . Please can you help me to fix an alert only at the change of candle color from blue or red to yellow . Thanking you in advance for your precious time The scalper show me is attached in case it is the one that changes the candles color , if not please ignore it.

henrykfx

Those are both decompiled files. Do you happen top have the original source codes?

mladen:

henrykfx

Those are both decompiled files. Do you happen top have the original source codes?

Could these be the original source codes, and j have the ex4 files too Thanks for your swift response

henrykfx:
Could these be the original source codes, and j have the ex4 files too Thanks for your swift response

henrykfx

Those are decompiled files too

mladen:

henrykfx

Those are decompiled files too

Could the ex4 files serve? Thanks

henrykfx:
Could the ex4 files serve? Thanks

no,nothing is possible to do with ex4 files,it must needs original source (mq4) code,for to work with.

but if i remember exact,once MLADEN posted a version for Tsar.

regards

pbf_scalper_show_me_1.mq4

Reason: