Coding help - page 601

mladen:

sanitY23

That function should check not for the lack of signal but for the signal in the opposite direction and it should close the order only if the opposite direction signal happens

Ok so far i get it. The function is just checking if the signal changed to the opposite of what is currently running. But where to edit the fact, that every order is closed just right after 1 bar, even when the entry signal dissapeared by now. (what is actually happening with the next bar)

mladen:

sanitY23

It is because in the processSignalHasPositionOpen() function as soon as there is no signal (not just an opposite signal, but a lack of signal too) the order is closed, and that (the lack of the signal) happens usually right on the next bar from the bar when the order was opened

Hi,

how can I open an indicator out of my indicator?

I see the following functions: ChartIndicatorDelete(), ChartIndicatorsTotal() but no function to open a indicator out of my indicator.

sunshineh:
Hi,

how can I open an indicator out of my indicator?

I see the following functions: ChartIndicatorDelete(), ChartIndicatorsTotal() but no function to open a indicator out of my indicator.

sunshineh

You have to use iCustom() call for that (it is meant to call any other indicator you have in the indicators folder)

sanitY23:

Ok so far i get it. The function is just checking if the signal changed to the opposite of what is currently running. But where to edit the fact, that every order is closed just right after 1 bar, even when the entry signal dissapeared by now. (what is actually happening with the next bar)

sanitY23

There is no such condition

I have tried to explain that it is closing you an order because it treats the no signal the same as opposite signal, and as soon as there is no signal in the same direction it closes the order. As soon as it will check for the opposite signal it will not close after 1 bar but only when a new order of the opposite direction has to be opened (which is the normal way how the signals are processed)

Tahnk you mladen.

But is there a way to edit the the closing order? I want the script just to place the order (with SL/TP) and edit the trailing stop nothing more. There shall be no observation of the signal anymore after being placed.

Hi mladen,

this is a misunderstanding. I want to open and indicator on ANOTHER Chart, not on this one, the indicator is running.

So I have already the chart-ID from the other chart and only want to say, that f.e. the MACD should be shown there.

I know I can save a template and open this on the other chart, but than all my drawn lines are deleted.

I have already looked in the help, but I found now function for that?!

mladen or mrtools,

can you help me ?

I have tried to program this indicator but it does not run.

I'm not a programmer.

I want the RSI-EMA crosses and is filtered through the Stoch.

Can you finish this indicator?

Thank you so muchhhhhh

TraderRob28:
mladen or mrtools,

can you help me ?

I have tried to program this indicator but it does not run.

I'm not a programmer.

I want the RSI-EMA crosses and is filtered through the Stoch.

Can you finish this indicator?

Thank you so muchhhhhh

TraderRob28

Why are you trying tio use buffers as arrays?

Throw out that part of the code out completely - there is no need for that at all

mladen:

TraderRob28

Why are you trying tio use buffers as arrays?

Throw out that part of the code out completely - there is no need for that at all

This make the program-software EA Builder.

I enter only the conditions.

But I miss the mtf function, in the input menu.( for example Timeframe, 5, 15, 30) ...

Since I'm unfortunately not a programmer, I have not much idea about it. ;(

Can you write the right code that it works?

thank you mladen

TraderRob28:

This make the program-software EA Builder.

I enter only the conditions.

But I miss the mtf function, in the input menu.( for example Timeframe, 5, 15, 30) ...

Since I'm unfortunately not a programmer, I have not much idea about it. ;(

Can you write the right code that it works?

thank you mladen

TraderRob28

Those conditions are all wrong

You can not compare rsi to an ema (they have no compatible values).

What are the exact conditions (described in simple non coding words) that you are looking for?

Reason: