Coding help - page 597

HiGuys! help me,remove the lineand puta rectangle,so that the centerrectanglewasselectedat the closingof the bar,for example №5 (variable).Other coordinatesnotneed,onlycenter..

Thank you

Hi mr.tools and mladen....ı have a problem...ı download ptl 2.02 (perfect trend lines) and ı changed input settings..and its look very well.. ı m trading M30 but indicator current timeframe is 240(h4) I chanced time frame.....ı was wondering is it repaint?? Im tested in backtest but ıcant catch repaint.. ıf its repaint what would be your advice???or smiliar to different indicator can you share???

.ı attached the indicator and input setting...can you look it??ıf you can help me ı will be happy..sorry my bad english....many thanks best regards

apprentice coder:
I don't see it there. How did you synchronize the symbols?

You have to use the init_tf function contained in the multicurrencyindex_en.mq5 file.

aress:
Hi mr.tools and mladen....ı have a problem...ı download ptl 2.02 (perfect trend lines) and ı changed input settings..and its look very well.. ı m trading M30 but indicator current timeframe is 240(h4) I chanced time frame.....ı was wondering is it repaint?? Im tested in backtest but ıcant catch repaint.. ıf its repaint what would be your advice???or smiliar to different indicator can you share??? .ı attached the indicator and input setting...can you look it??ıf you can help me ı will be happy..sorry my bad english....many thanks best regards

aress

Please read this post for some explanation : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178397/page75

ok..ı understand mladen...many thanks ı wiil look another candle stick bar indicator.....can you help me in the picture on the chart indicator??blue -pink line and candle stick bars??please forgive me mladen for many ask to you....please help me...really ı need help....best wishes...

Files:

ok..ı understand mladen...many thanks ı wiil look another candle stick bar indicator.....can you help me in the picture on the chart indicator??blue -pink line and candle stick bars??please forgive me mladen for many ask to you....please help me...really ı need help....best wishes...

aress:

aress

The blue and pink line can be ocean nma, but can be something else too

Hi, is it possible to do a backtest with an indicator which is loading it's values from a text file?

In the textfile is every minute written the timestemp and the vaue.

So perhaps should I load in the init function the values into an array?

Do you know an example for that?

Guys, it is possible to do, or is it not doable? #5963

Yesterday, 19:16

If not, could you get a triangle with one vertex attached to a particular bar. I downloaded the scripts, but still don't know how to do it. Pleas, help!

Best wishes

Files:
rectangle.mq4  11 kb
triangle.mq4  12 kb

twinumbers:
You have to use the init_tf function contained in the multicurrencyindex_en.mq5 file.

And when using mt4?

Reason: