Coding help - page 581

leppozdrav:
Hello Forex TSD members!

This is my first post and I want to thank all for great contribution to this forum.

I recently came across the Jake Bernstein trading strategy, which I find very interisting.

He is using Williams Acumullation Distribution indicator combined with Simple moving average (period 57). I would like to use that indicator as well. However when i put built in AD indicator on my metatrader chart it works fine, but when i put an overlay of Simple moving average, I don't get quite the same results like Jake Bernstein when comparing with his charts.

My guess is that because I would need a SMA of Acumullation Distribution and not just normal SMA over the indicator, So my request would be, if someone could modify the indicator of Acumullation DIstribution so it can show moving average of Acumullation Distribution and if it can be adjustable regarding the periods even better.

Here is the link that is explaining his strategy: http://2chimps.com/2012/6TIMINGTRIGGERS.mp4/index.html

If anyone could help me here on this topic I would be realy thankful.

kindly!

Leppozdrav, posted a williams a/d here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179807/page307

Happy new year

Mladen ! Индикаторы не ставятся на график и тормозят весь терминал. Помогите . essam000.ex4 essam00.ex4 essam00.mq4 essam000.mq4

Files:
essam000.ex4  6 kb
essam00.ex4  6 kb
essam00.mq4  7 kb
essam000.mq4  7 kb

arina:
Mladen ! Индикаторы не ставятся на график и тормозят весь терминал. Помогите . essam000.ex4 essam00.ex4 essam00.mq4 essam000.mq4

его, используя"BtTrendTrigger-T-Signal"

которые должны быть в папке индикатор для работы Эссам Эссам 00 N 000 также

а также иметь в виду,

BT тенденция триггер примерно такой же в TTF

bttrendtrigger-t-signal.mq4

mntiwana ! СПАСИБО !!!

arina:
mntiwana ! СПАСИБО !!!

пожалуйста

--- done ---

Could someone add the smma indicator to the attached please?

The 'smoothed ma' function on the indi do not match the smma so there must be either a fault or another formula.

The blue 60 smma is the standard smoothed ma from MT4 and the red/yellow ma is the 'smoothed ma' from the attached 'AllAverages' indicator.

Thanks

TEAMTRADER

Files:

TEAMTRADER:

The 'smoothed ma' function on the indi do not match the smma so there must be either a fault or another formula.

The blue 60 smma is the standard smoothed ma from MT4 and the red/yellow ma is the 'smoothed ma' from the attached 'AllAverages' indicator.

Thanks

TEAMTRADER

,allaverages ver calculation might be different than usual/standard sma,why it was coded separately,also keep in mind,build in ma is sma and you are comparing it to smma...but seniors can better guide you.thanks

regards

TEAMTRADER:

Thanks

TEAMTRADER

That smma is wrong (it is not even 1 bar shifted sma as I thought at a first sight)

Better use some correctly codded version - I have a feeling that it is not just the smma in case (smma function is using sma function for example - it would take checking all, and if there is already a correct version around, why bother changing something that would do the same job as the existing one)

Reason: