Coding help - page 559

Ok sir, thanks you....

Hi all this is my first post , i am posting here , i need help in changing the code , i want to filter the false signals , for this i tested it for several days so that i can minimize the false trades by 10 to 15 % . The method is i want to buy above 2 pips of the buy signal and sell below 2 pips of the sell signal.. now i need only these modified (new )arrows ( buy+2 pips / sell -2 pips ) on the screen , By hiding the original arrows.....please try to help me

thanks in advance ....

Files:

gainagain:
Hi all this is my first post , i am posting here , i need help in changing the code , i want to filter the false signals , for this i tested it for several days so that i can minimize the false trades by 10 to 15 % . The method is i want to buy above 2 pips of the buy signal and sell below 2 pips of the sell signal.. now i need only these modified (new )arrows ( buy+2 pips / sell -2 pips ) on the screen , By hiding the original arrows.....please try to help me thanks in advance ....

gainagain

I do not understand.

You want displaced arrows? Would you mind explaining a bit more (since the position of arrows is determined by high / low +- atr (not some values that is related to indicator value)

thanks for you reply sir, is it possible to give the arrows in such a way that , what ever the present arrows are coming it has to give a new arrow only if price moves above or below with +2 pips /- 2pips , so that most of arrows which are high /low in the same candle will be filtered out.... ( only new arrows has to appear on the screen)

in the screen shot we can observe that most of the arrows are with the same candle high and same candle low , so now i am thinking to avoid this , new arrow only has to come if the price breaks only below or above the old arrow .with 2 pips difference ..hope it is clear sir ... thanks in advance sir

Files:

gainagain:
thanks for you reply sir, is it possible to give the arrows in such a way that , what ever the present arrows are coming it has to give a new arrow only if price moves above or below with +2 pips /- 2pips , so that most of arrows which are high /low in the same candle will be filtered out.... ( only new arrows has to appear on the screen)

in the screen shot we can observe that most of the arrows are with the same candle high and same candle low , so now i am thinking to avoid this , new arrow only has to come if the price breaks only below or above the old arrow .with 2 pips difference ..hope it is clear sir ... thanks in advance sir

You want a pips filter?

What will happen on higher time frames?

Hi sir, i use basically only 1 minute chart, with my parameter settings and observation on previous data, most of the arrows are coming with same candle high and low, resulting in loss only , if we eliminate those arrows by just adding 2 pips High from original buy signal , and subtracting 2 pips from low of original sell signal , 20 % false signals will disappear ( of course it will take few pips in all other signals, but no problem gain is more than losses) with this case the indicator is works good ...thanks and regards

Hi mladen sir , need your help in coding for statistics to this indicator , i need the net profit or loss of pips for this indicator if we go continuously from signal to signal with out exiting actual trade ,,, please also allow me to check on the period basis, like only for 1 day or N days . Total No of buy trades and Total No of sell trades .........Finally pleae also add the signal to N bars ,now not showing the signal for whole data .......please try to help me sir....its great help for me .....thanks and regards

Files:

Hi,

I am having another program which is writting values into an csv-file. The problem is, that the service which is writting into the csv-file stops, when I open this file with my metatrader.

How can I solve this problem?

Is there a possiblity to copy this csv-File out of my metatrader before I open the csv-file?

sunshineh:
Hi,

I am having another program which is writting values into an csv-file. The problem is, that the service which is writting into the csv-file stops, when I open this file with my metatrader.

How can I solve this problem?

Is there a possiblity to copy this csv-File out of my metatrader before I open the csv-file?

sunshineh

You can copy it (with any file manager - even the explorer will do)

But in the code you might consider using a share access mode to that csv file (that way you would not get that error)

Hi,

is it possible to make out of the metatrader the share access mode without changing anything on the application that originally writes the csv-file?

Or can I copy this file, read out the text and delete the file after that out of the metatrader?

Reason: