Coding help - page 335

Mastercash:
Hello can someone show me how to call any of the fibonacci level (say level 23) from an MT4 code and know when the current price cross the level upward or downward without error?

If you know the 0 level and the "100" level, you can easily calculate any other level for fibo

assassin:
wow .. neded too much time for me

what does it make so difficult? isn´t 1. just putting together the pieces and 2. adding one more line of code like: if time>8.00 and time<22.00 ?

mladen:
If you know the 0 level and the "100" level, you can easily calculate any other level for fibo

Thanks, Mladen...

Actually this is cofusing me,I just want someone to show me MT4 CODE FUNCTION to call any of Fibonacci Retracement levels altomatically.and gave signal when the current price cross that level up or down.

Mastercash:
Thanks, Mladen... Actually this is cofusing me,I just want someone to show me MT4 CODE FUNCTION to call any of Fibonacci Retracement levels altomatically.and gave signal when the current price cross that level up or down.

may be it helps you

hello,

I have a big request... could somebody add an option to this indicator to set the background color of the candles?

thanks in advance

Files:

freakout:
hello,

I have a big request... could somebody add an option to this indicator to set the background color of the candles?

thanks in advance

freakout

Simply set the "bcgr" parameter to true and you will get colored background

faremie:
spikebars_v3.ex4spikebars_v3.mq4Hi Everyone, i am hoping that someone could help me to set my mt4 expert advisor.I am not good in computing skills.But i would like to make and expert advisor

with a spike bar indicator which measures the size of the candlestick body.

I would like the ea to open a buy or sell position based on the size of the candlestick body.

ex; buy when= bull candlestick appears with the size of 30 pips(to be adjustable).

with adjustable stoploss and take profit.And adjustable position size.

sell when= bear candlestick appears with the size of ex.30 pips(to be adjustable)

with adjustable stoploss and take profit and adjustable position size.

So i am able to adjust the trade according to the current analysis and let the ea trade for me.

I here by attached a spike bar indicator.I hope anyone who are kind could assist me please because i am a beginner.

Thank you very much!

help me.anybody?

Hello!

In trading program did count after theindex event.

if (line1 < 0 && time==0){time=Time[0];}// worked precondition input record time

if (time >0)shift=iBarShift(Symbol(),Period(),time); // find index

if (shift >= countdown){Opn_S=true;}//open a transaction

[/CODE]

However, if

if (line1 > 0){time=0;}

at the exit of the transaction

[CODE]if (Cls_S==true) time=0;

I try to make the indicator on the samebasis.

Does not work. Arrow appears at once,without reference "shift>= countdown."

Files:
tsi_s.mq4  5 kb

assassin:
may be it helps you

Thanks assassin, I will check out and I will be back!

QuantF:
Hello!

In trading program did count after theindex event.

if (line1 < 0 && time==0){time=Time[0];}// worked precondition input record time

if (time >0)shift=iBarShift(Symbol(),Period(),time); // find index

if (shift >= countdown){Opn_S=true;}//open a transaction

[/CODE]

However, if

if (line1 > 0){time=0;}

at the exit of the transaction

[CODE]if (Cls_S==true) time=0;

I try to make the indicator on the samebasis.

Does not work. Arrow appears at once,without reference "shift>= countdown."

Would you explain what exactly are you trying to do with that code?

Reason: