Coding help - page 328

Good day, guru!

I apologize for the trouble and for my language. Since English is not my native language. So I used a translator.

On one of the resources that describe the Forex, I found indicators AdaptiveLaguerreFilter and TMA with Distances. I decided to try them in action and they have a very morning. Many thanks to the author of these indicators These indicators are gorgeous.

I decided to try to collect them from your system. The gist of it is that we visually observe the behavior of prices on these indicators simultaneously in different time slots: M1, M5, M15, M30, H1, H4. But if you install all of these indicators with these intervals on the graph, there is a problem of visual work. Very difficult to observe.

I had an idea to write one indicator by itself. It must receive the numerical values ​​of these indicators. I use the iCustom. Here is an example of calling the TMA for M1 to M5 and ALF:

double TMA_M1_0 = iCustom (NULL, 0, "TMA", 0,20,0,2.0,100, true, false, false, false, false, false, false, 0, i)

double TMA_M1_1 = iCustom (NULL, 0, "TMA", 0,20,0,2.0,100, true, false, false, false, false, false, false, 1, i)

double TMA_M1_2 = iCustom (NULL, 0, "TMA", 0,20,0,2.0,100, true, false, false, false, false, false, false, 2, i)

double ALF_M5 = iCustom (NULL, 0, "alf non lag mtf", 5,20,5,7,4, true, 0, i)

Difficulties arose. As it turned out the work of iCustom very slow. Terminal hangs. I decided to look at the code of these indicators. I managed to find out, the indicator is in the process itself. Say, I understand you correctly? If yes, then you can somehow rewrite it to get the value of the indicator without having to call yourself?

In other words: I need one more indicator that receives digital values ​​of TMA and ALF: M1, M5, M15, M30, H1, H4 and ALF: M1, M5, M15, M30, H1, H4.

Thank you for your help.

P.S. In the attached files displays. Some features that I do not use, I removed to facilitate and speed of work indicators.

leo_alf_non_lag_mtf.mq4

leo_tma_with_distances.mq4

Leonid.cv:
Good day, guru!

I apologize for the trouble and for my language. Since English is not my native language. So I used a translator.

On one of the resources that describe the Forex, I found indicators AdaptiveLaguerreFilter and TMA with Distances. I decided to try them in action and they have a very morning. Many thanks to the author of these indicators These indicators are gorgeous.

I decided to try to collect them from your system. The gist of it is that we visually observe the behavior of prices on these indicators simultaneously in different time slots: M1, M5, M15, M30, H1, H4. But if you install all of these indicators with these intervals on the graph, there is a problem of visual work. Very difficult to observe.

I had an idea to write one indicator by itself. It must receive the numerical values ​​of these indicators. I use the iCustom. Here is an example of calling the TMA for M1 to M5 and ALF:

double TMA_M1_0 = iCustom (NULL, 0, "TMA", 0,20,0,2.0,100, true, false, false, false, false, false, false, 0, i)

double TMA_M1_1 = iCustom (NULL, 0, "TMA", 0,20,0,2.0,100, true, false, false, false, false, false, false, 1, i)

double TMA_M1_2 = iCustom (NULL, 0, "TMA", 0,20,0,2.0,100, true, false, false, false, false, false, false, 2, i)

double ALF_M5 = iCustom (NULL, 0, "alf non lag mtf", 5,20,5,7,4, true, 0, i)

Difficulties arose. As it turned out the work of iCustom very slow. Terminal hangs. I decided to look at the code of these indicators. I managed to find out, the indicator is in the process itself. Say, I understand you correctly? If yes, then you can somehow rewrite it to get the value of the indicator without having to call yourself?

In other words: I need one more indicator that receives digital values ​​of TMA and ALF: M1, M5, M15, M30, H1, H4 and ALF: M1, M5, M15, M30, H1, H4.

Thank you for your help.

P.S. In the attached files displays. Some features that I do not use, I removed to facilitate and speed of work indicators.

leo_alf_non_lag_mtf.mq4

leo_tma_with_distances.mq4

Leonid.cv

You are having a wrong name for TMA, and you use the wrong parameter type for the first parameter (the TimeFrame)

Try like this :

double TMA_M1_0 = iCustom (NULL, 0, "leo_TMA with Distances","",20,0,2.0,100,false, 0, i)

mrtools:
Hi Razo, added the currency pair to the alerts.

mrtools & mladen ,many many thanks for all your work !

Can you please do your magic with this indicator too ?

Same problem : can't tell which pair is breaking out ( post #3235).

This is based on a regular ZigZag.

Appreciate your time & I hope you're getting at least $10 for each thank you note on this forum !

Cheers !

razo:
mrtools & mladen ,many many thanks for all your work !

Can you please do your magic with this indicator too ?

Same problem : can't tell which pair is breaking out ( post #3235).

This is based on a regular ZigZag.

Appreciate your time & I hope you're getting at least $10 for each thank you note on this forum !

Cheers !

razo

Try it out now : zigzagzug.v1.1_my_colors_2.01.mq4

mladen:
razo Try it out now : zigzagzug.v1.1_my_colors_2.01.mq4

Thank you Sir ! This indi now works like a hot damn !!!

I trust you can modify this ZigZagOnParabolic too ehh ?

Could you please

1. Code two colors, say SarUP Green dots and SarDOWN Crimson dots.

2. Optional line instead of dots.

3. Add alert on the first dot of SarUP as well as on the first dot of SarDOWN ?

Ideally the new indi will look like the last picture attached ( without the yellow dots )

Thank you in advance ! Cheers

Files:

mladen:
wolfsch

I must disappoint you but that indicator is using T3 clean and snake indicator. Now, T3 does not repaint. But "snake" is centered tma and it recalculates which makes that indicator a recalculating (repainting) kind

PS: that is actually a renamed "T3 TMA combination" indicator which was then renamed to "uni cross" indicator. More information about it you can find here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Hi Mladen

I have this indicator which is showing the trend very good. But it is repainting 1 or 2 bars and I ask if it could not be coded so not to repaint more than 1 bars. I would appreciate your help.

Thankshttp://live-forextsd.netdna-ssl.com/images/icons/icon7.png

wolfsch:
Hi Mladen

I have this indicator which is showing the trend very good. But it is repainting 1 or 2 bars and I ask if it could not be coded so not to repaint more than 1 bars. I would appreciate your help.

Thankshttp://live-forextsd.netdna-ssl.com/images/icons/icon7.png

Sorry, forgot the indicator to attach

Files:

wolfsch:
Sorry, forgot the indicator to attach

wolfsch

That is a renamed solar winds with period set to 13 (see the comparison)

You can find more information about solar wind here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179650

Files:
solar.gif  68 kb

Hello , probably you have heard about this indicator Sudanfx and as I know is still available on this forum , I want to ask if anyone could make an EA for this indicator but this indicates wrong direction and would be great to set that to buy when more percentage is on sell and in the other side sellwhen is buy. I would really appreciate your help.

sudanfx.ex4

Files:
sudanfx.ex4  10 kb

mj023:
Hello , probably you have heard about this indicator Sudanfx and as I know is still available on this forum , I want to ask if anyone could make an EA for this indicator but this indicates wrong direction and would be great to set that to buy when more percentage is on sell and in the other side sellwhen is buy. I would really appreciate your help. sudanfx.ex4

Strange

It does not do anything when I attach it to the chart and no errors at all

Reason: