New metatrader 4 compatible indicators - page 155

Jaquanburton:
Can somebody fix the attached indicator?

Please

and Thanks!

Tested it in old version of metatrader too and it does not work in old build either. It seems that that indicator never worked at all. Even when errors in ObjectSetText() and in 2 occasions of ObjectSet() are corrected, it does nothing

mladen:
Tested it in old version of metatrader too and it does not work in old build either. It seems that that indicator never worked at all. Even when errors in ObjectSetText() and in 2 occasions of ObjectSet() are corrected, it does nothing

It is supposed to look like this :

Files:
eaimg-13001.png  21 kb

tampa:
It is supposed to look like this :

What is it supposed to show?

For a breaking zone it looks late

Angy:
Hi, can someone try to let this Indicator update itself.

Thanx!

didi_index.ex4didi_index.mq4

Angy, from my testing think this version updates itself.

mladen:

Ok Thx Mladen

Is there anything you can do to fix the attached indicator in this post, though?

It seems that it doesn't update properly.

mrtools:
Angy, from my testing think this version updates itself.

Thank you for checking

Jaquanburton:
Ok Thx Mladen

Is there anything you can do to fix the attached indicator in this post, though?

It seems that it doesn't update properly.

Try it out now : fractalsasignalgdiapazon_1.mq4

PS: since that is a fractal, it will always set signals in the past (that particular one can change signals 3 bars back)

cja:
Updated Signal Bars and Dolly indicators recoded to run on the new MT4, the password is required for the indicators to work. I have posted them here as they cannot be considered final editions as the new MT4 is still only Beta.

signal_bars_11a.ex4 Password

free_at_tsd

dolly_graphics_v14.ex4 Password

FREE_at_tsd

The graphics refresh issue with the panel overlays on start up appears to be resolved with the addition of this line of code inserted at the start of the code just below OnCalculate or start() it provides an initial delete of the indicator objects while the indicator is loading and so far I have had a 100% correct load each time I tested it. Hopefully MetaQuotes resolves this issue and this fix will no longer be needed

if(AccountNumber()==0){ObjectsDeleteAll();}

Revised Time Display.

time_display_1.ex4

Hi

I tried the Dolly Graphics but did not have a password. Where can I find it?

Thanks

mladen:
Here is the renko mean made to work with new history file formats. It is an indicator now (so you can attach more than one instance to the same chart and produce multiple renko offline charts without a need to open multiple main charts) Here is how the result of the renko mean of eurusd looks like now in the beta (default settings used, 1 minute chart used as a source for the first example, daily chart used as a source for the second example) :

Hi Mladen

have tried the Renko "pimped version" but I am unable to change the brick size, this is bad because I trade on the indexes. Can you help? I tried to compile a corrected version but without result.

Reason: