Coding help - page 266

freakout:
hello,

I need a small help with this S/R indicator... when I'm trying to reduce a number of S/R levels - it's not working... I would like to see only those important ;] some of them are also blinking when the price moves (don't know why)...

how this can be fixed?

thanks in advance for your help :-)

frekout

By far the simplest solution is to change lines in the init section from this

SetIndexStyle(0, DRAW_LINE, STYLE_DOT, 1, LimeGreen);

to this

SetIndexStyle(0, DRAW_NONE);

and then you do not have to change anything else at all in the code (all the rest can stay as is)

Hello

I'm trying to modify the drawings lines of indicator envelope dots_alerts to the same default of indicator Hilo. but I am not succeeding.

I have attached the two indicators and also their images.

Please help

hilo.mq4

envelope_dots_alerts.mq4

Files:
hilo.png  23 kb
enve.png  36 kb
hilo.mq4  3 kb

heirick:
Hello

I'm trying to modify the drawings lines of indicator envelope dots_alerts to the same default of indicator Hilo. but I am not succeeding.

I have attached the two indicators and also their images.

Please help

hilo.mq4

envelope_dots_alerts.mq4

heirick

Here you go : envelope_dots_alerts_2.mq4

PS: for time frames different than daily (the example bellow), you will have to adjust deviations to get usable results

Files:

Hi Mladen,

This very useful script automatically closes all open trades and opens reverse trades in their place. It would be even better if the reverse trades were exact copies (other than the direction) of the trades they replaced, including stops & tp's. Do you think you could add that function? Or maybe you know of something already coded.

Many thanks

LitPlum

Files:

Hello mladen

Thanks for the work!

I can not code, help is amazing.

kind regards

litplum:
Hi Mladen,

This very useful script automatically closes all open trades and opens reverse trades in their place. It would be even better if the reverse trades were exact copies (other than the direction) of the trades they replaced, including stops & tp's. Do you think you could add that function? Or maybe you know of something already coded.

Many thanks

LitPlum

LitPlum

Try out this one : close_and_reverse_2.mq4

Files:

litplum:
Hi Mladen,

Many thanks

LitPlum

Thanks Mladen, I thought you might have might have something in your goody bag, I'll give it a try tomorrow.

Cheers!

how can I change a style of line drawing to dotted in this indicator?

freakout:
how can I change a style of line drawing to dotted in this indicator?

Freakout, on this version as long as you keep LineWidth = 0 you can use any line style you prefer, by default its dotted now.

Dear Mladen

A coding curiosity!

Is it possible to modify super smoother to calculate the price

from right to left and left to right similar to your no lag LWMA.

I tried unsuccessfully.

Best,

super_smoother.mq4

Files:
Reason: