Coding help - page 86

pgtips:
Hi,

hope everyone is well. I would be grateful if this attached pivot indicator could be modified to display daily and/or weekly, and/or monthly at the same time.

currently it will only display one or the other but I would like to see them all if I choose. I have looked at several other indicators but this one is the cleanest I like to use.

My thanks

PG

Try out this ine

Set the "UniquueID" parameter to unique value for each new instance of the indicator and you can place as much instances (wit or without changed time frame parameters) on the same chart and that way you can display multiple time frames of your choice on the same chart

Files:

Hi Mladen,

Thank you very much, it works a charm.

I really appreciate your taking the time to help with this

PG

sohocool:
My idea was to show that we can use other levels than fibo levels,and also use equal levels.

If you want the 0.50 and 100 levels, it is necessary to open two times the indicators.

If i have well understand :we can consider the Fibo sup as a semi automatic fibo?

Regards

Hi Sohocool,

I use this automatic fibo in order to see immediately where are the 38.2%/41.42% (I change colours of course) infact if you observe well...after a trend down there is a bounce back and the first target is 38.2-41.42 band!(depending of lenght swing you are considering....)

Please,can you code FIBO SUP and GANN SUP also for resistance?

thank's in advance

Carbon

carbonmimetic:
Hi Sohocool,

I use this automatic fibo in order to see immediately where are the 38.2%/41.42% (I change colours of course) infact if you observe well...after a trend down there is a bounce back and the first target is 38.2-41.42 band!(depending of lenght swing you are considering....)

Please,can you code FIBO SUP and GANN SUP also for resistance?

thank's in advance

Carbon

Do you mean that you want 2 other levels :

100-38.2 = 61.8 and

100 -41.42 = 58.58

???

Regards.

sohocool:
Do you mean that you want 2 other levels :

100-38.2 = 61.8 and

100 -41.42 = 58.58

???

Regards.

no thank's....I only ask you if you can do the same 2 indicators but for resistance instead for supp.

38.2 and 41.42 are still present in Mladen FIBO SUPP indicator.

Hi Mladen,

can you code an indi like CYCLES2 but we have 3 point....2 highs and a low between them...or 2 lows and an high between them...in order to project alternate time projection like in Dynamic Ttrader?

So...I take the distance between 2 highs and project this time distance from a low between them.

carbonmimetic:
Hi Mladen,

can you code an indi like CYCLES2 but we have 3 point....2 highs and a low between them...or 2 lows and an high between them...in order to project alternate time projection like in Dynamic Ttrader?

So...I take the distance between 2 highs and project this time distance from a low between them.

How can it be made with 2 highs?

mladen:
How can it be made with 2 highs?

I explain better......when you did CYCLES2,you create 2 vertical lines and the indicator projects forward and backward.

Now I ask you if you can do an indicator with 3 vertical lines ....I will choose then 3 points from wich starting projection forward.

Please,see my image:

I start from distance XY and then project it from Z and I will find point W.

In your indicator CYCLES2 I have 2 vertical lines to move .....in this new indicator I will have 3 vertical lines to move.

I hope you understand what I mean...otherwise ask me....

It is obvious that I could use always Dynamic Trader....but I prefer have all tools on one only software......

this is the motive I asked you help for coding some metastock formulas or these Dynamic Trader's tools!

Files:
alternate.gif  39 kb

carbonmimetic:
no thank's....I only ask you if you can do the same 2 indicators but for resistance instead for supp. 38.2 and 41.42 are still present in Mladen FIBO SUPP indicator.

up...thank's in advance...

carbonmimetic:
up...thank's in advance...

Hi Carbon ,

Perhaps you mean extensions (levels outside channel) ??

Regards.

Reason: