Close and Reverse orders

Sometimes there is a need to reverse the trade that u open. The attached script will close all open orders that already running and will open a new orders with equal lots size. The scrip will close and reverse only the orders that the symbol() is equal to the one that the script is attached to.

Files:

Thanks. I Will test the script

It works fine, thank you

krall:
It works fine, thank you

You welcome. I attached it to hotkey (Alt-R in my case) and everytime i want to reverse, I just Press Alt-R to reverse. I work only on one pair, so it is not a problem. If make sure click on the chart first.

elihayun:
Sometimes there is a need to reverse the trade that u open. The attached script will close all open orders that already running and will open a new orders with equal lots size. The scrip will close and reverse only the orders that the symbol() is equal to the one that the script is attached to.

Hi Elihayun...

Thank you very much for this little tool...

Your tool dont work with me and i dont know why...

I put it in the script folder, when i double ckick it appear a message that says: trade is not allowed

Can you help me???

Thank you

I don't know why, but I assume it is because the server was bussy. Try again, it shuld work. I am working with it all the time.

If u like this utility try the all group

After compile them u can set Hotkey to every one of them

I use the following

[alt-R] close and reverse

[alt-S] Sell

[alt-B] Buy

[alt-C] Close open orders

[alt-z] Make proffit to Zero (After u have some proffit and u want to set the S/L at the same price of the order)

Don't forget to set the S/L and T/P in the Buy/Sell script

Eli

elihayun thank's for sharing

can anyone helping me translate this?

fully thanks

Files:

hi Eli...

I put all scripts in the folder but none of them functions...

Where folder you have them? Its in the script folder, right?

Thanks

hellkas:
hi Eli...

I put all scripts in the folder but none of them functions...

Where folder you have them? Its in the script folder, right?

Thanks

Yes, in the script folder, but don't foget to compile them.

To set the hotkey, right click on the script and then select the menu option "Set hotkey"

How used file above?

hada:
elihayun thank's for sharing

can anyone helping me translate this?

fully thanks

Translated.

Files:
Reason: