Tools to analyze the trades

First of all I am using this small script (attached) created by Beluck and fixed by Igorad.

To use it be sure that you have "all history" in "account history" in your Metatrader (for the right calculation).

Files:

Hello Newdigital,

Thank you for this tools, but can you say to us in which folder to put it and how to make it work ?

It is the script to generate the statements.

The script was created by Igorad. The first modification.

Don't be confused with the date in the settings of this script: for example, 28th of January means that 28th of January just started (00:00 28/01).

Files:

BrunoFX:
Hello Newdigital, Thank you for this tools, but can you say to us in which folder to put it and how to make it work ?

It is the script. So put it in script folder. Then attach it to any chart. Any. And in the options of the script you may choose the pair, date to start and finish (fot the statement), name of the file (any name), full report or not (true or false). After that you may find the file in the /file folder.

We are testing now an other version of this script which has additional options: separating the orders by hours (closed orders). I will post the second version as well.

Thank you for this prompt answer and these explanation, still cheer

newdigital:
We are testing now an other version of this script which has additional options: separating the orders by hours (closed orders). I will post the second version as well.

newdigital & igorad,

Thank you. Is it possible to add the open trades as well, in a separate section from the closed ones?

It's all the scripts.

Hello,

Greats scripts, THX

newdigital:
It is the script. So put it in script folder. Then attach it to any chart. Any. And in the options of the script you may choose the pair, date to start and finish (fot the statement), name of the file (any name), full report or not (true or false). After that you may find the file in the /file folder. We are testing now an other version of this script which has additional options: separating the orders by hours (closed orders). I will post the second version as well.

I did it that you mentioned in above but nothing in report file

How work it?

Thanks

Files:

TaXiRaN:
I did it that you mentioned in above but nothing in report file

How work it?

Thanks

This scripts are taking everything from Account History (the scripts are taking everything from this specific place).

Open Account History, right mouse click and choose "All History".

Files:

Thanks

newdigital:
This scripts are taking everything from Account History (the scripts are taking everything from this specific place). Open Account History, right mouse click and choose "All History".

Thanks Worked

Reason: