EA Moving Average

We wanna EA with the determined parameters:

1 - TO DEVELOP EA OPENS The ORDERS CORRECTLY Thus The MAIN DIRECTION IS IDENTIFIED WHEN The SHORT MOVING AVERAGE CROSSES WITH the LONG One In The HOURLY DETERMINED ONES.

2 - LOTS, TRAILLING STOP, STOP LOSS And TAKE PROFIT FUNCTIONING CORRECTLY

3 - CLOSED EA FOR DETERMINED PAIR AND SCHEDULE (WITH POSSIBILITY OF ALTERATION FOR CHANGE)

Already, I tested some versions of EA's of crossing of moving averages, including EMA, EMA_CROSS, LSMA, etc, but none of them opens the positions correctly when the short average crosses the long average.

I send the chart to see the correct momento to the exatly moment of EA OPEN and CLOSE the positions.

Couse anybody help me, I thank this

Files:
chart_1.gif  19 kb

Hi, have you try this one https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general ? Hope this help

Ea moving average.

Hello, rodrigokaus.

And if you use the colors to make the EA?

Ex: when the blue line crossing over the red line, close buy open sell.

When the blue line crossing below the red line, close sell open buy .

Thanks

If it works. Please, send me a copy.

rodrigokaus:
We wanna EA with the determined parameters:

1 - TO DEVELOP EA OPENS The ORDERS CORRECTLY Thus The MAIN DIRECTION IS IDENTIFIED WHEN The SHORT MOVING AVERAGE CROSSES WITH the LONG One In The HOURLY DETERMINED ONES.

2 - LOTS, TRAILLING STOP, STOP LOSS And TAKE PROFIT FUNCTIONING CORRECTLY

3 - CLOSED EA FOR DETERMINED PAIR AND SCHEDULE (WITH POSSIBILITY OF ALTERATION FOR CHANGE)

Already, I tested some versions of EA's of crossing of moving averages, including EMA, EMA_CROSS, LSMA, etc, but none of them opens the positions correctly when the short average crosses the long average.

I send the chart to see the correct momento to the exatly moment of EA OPEN and CLOSE the positions.

Couse anybody help me, I thank this

been deleted

Multi TF

Is it possible to use this EA on multi TF. (If 4 hr signal is sell and 30 min is sell open sell position)

Need help

Hi,

To all coders here, please,add some code to this EA.

1.This EA will start at 08:00 GMT until 18:00 GMT.

2.EA only open and close trade from signal from 3 MA,no stoploss,take profit or trailing stop.

3.If there is signal at 17:50 GMT EA must open trade and close at opposite signal from the last singnal.

4.and add alternative choice to trade or not on friday.

Thank`s so much.and sorry for my bad english.

Files:

Koyco

bakhul:
Hi,

To all coders here, please,add some code to this EA.

1.This EA will start at 08:00 GMT until 18:00 GMT.

2.EA only open and close trade from signal from 3 MA,no stoploss,take profit or trailing stop.

3.If there is signal at 17:50 GMT EA must open trade and close at opposite signal from the last singnal.

4.and add alternative choice to trade or not on friday.

Thank`s so much.and sorry for my bad english.

Hi

I have tried out the Triple EA and its doing fine and producing profits but as a new member to this form of EA trading I am not totally certain how to best set the inputs. Can you suggest the inputs I should use or were I can find this information in a simplified form

Regards

Koyco

Reason: