weighted close(HLCC/4)=6.

plz kindly rebult this for new mt4 comptbl

can u add multi time frame inputs for ma selection tabs

and add triling stop

mm

Files:

Moving Average EA

Hi guys,

Has somebody, or can make somebody, a moving average EA which will close trades when bar closes above/below MA EA? Could be any length e.g. 20SMA or 50EMA etc. If it would tell all the time also slope of the moving average it would be fantastic.

Thanks Hermes

Then you can rename it in AlmostHolyGrailForSaleEA.ex4 and sell it for 199$ as best EA ever

What is with your amazing AHGFS-system?

krelian99:
Then you can rename it in AlmostHolyGrailForSaleEA.ex4 and sell it for 199$ as best EA ever What is with your amazing AHGFS-system?

That was mean...

hermes:
The guarantee smells like fish, doesn't it? 7 days? Sellers who trust their product give 30 days guarantee but those who are bulletproof give 60 days guarantee. 7 days is even worse than Karl Dittmann and Rita Lasker together.

What do you want to test in 7 days? You don't stop even diarrhea in 7 days.

Amen!

Hermes

I am mean? When his almost holy grail is bulletproof (a pleonasm) he gives me 60 days garantee... So, no Hermes, no cry.

krelian99:
I am mean? When his almost holy grail is bulletproof (a pleonasm) he gives me 60 days garantee... So, no Hermes, no cry.

don't touch "bulletproof"..it's holy for me...

mladen:
adak1730 If you are referring to "ma nrp color alerts" indicator, then any EA that trades on moving average slope change will do (you do not need that indicator in the EA to trade the slope change)

Hi - can you pls point me in the direction of a MA EA which opens positions when price breaks and closes beyond the MA ?

cheers

Batman One:
Hi - can you pls point me in the direction of a MA EA which opens positions when price breaks and closes beyond the MA ? cheers

Batman One

If you take any ERA that opens positions on ma crosses and set the period of the faster to 1, it is equal to what you need (ma set to period 1 is always equal to the price - so that would be a price crossing some ma in that case)

Many thanks mladen (was thinking the same)

btw - can u recommend a reputable EA that opens positions on MA crosses (for 1M and EMA20 in particular)

thanks for your help

Reason: