CCI Expert Advisor

I need a CCI EA on terms of the picture.

For example: start in 0 line:

when CCI cross +200, open sell

when CCI cross -200, open buy

*couse CCI is POSITIVE, only permit open SELL

*couse CCI is NEGATIVE, only permit open BUY

Money management system based in the Balance, for example = 10% of margin

Principal Functions:

- Stop Loss

- Close position too, for example: couse the trade open is in +200 (SELL), stop when the CCI cross -200, and open a reverse position.

- Magic Number

- Take Profit

- Trailling Stop

- Hours to start and finish EA

- Option to configure the CCI period and level cross

- Money Management (true or false) couse true, especify the % of free margin

- Alert when open trades

Thank´s for all

Files:
cci_ea.gif  21 kb

I wrote the EA and sent it to Rodrig for testing. However, I did not see it being profitable, but I think he knows the right settings.

Thanks Maji

Hi rodrigokaus,

Can you share the EA whit us.. if not i understand...

Stay well

why not post it here. I trade all day for a living and have more hours than any body to test ea's.

I have gone on a mission to find what works. I can test ea's 24/7

reason being is I want to get out from infront of the pc so I can enjoy life w/o feer of missing the big move...seems when I do get out I miss the best trades.

So I have no life but trading.

Dave

xxDavidxSxx:
the way you waht it is dangerous as when cci is pos.(above 0) the market is moving up and visa-versa. When cci is above 200 or below -200 its trending hard. This would have to be used on 1 hr time and above. I make a living on buying above 0 and selling below 0 line. CCI is one of my main indacaters in my manual system. You can have it like this....when cci crosses back on the 200/-200 and targets 100/-100 then open order. But not on the initial cross above or below. And move s/l to b/e at 100 line because price can continue to trend well when above 100 or below -100.

Your chart is opening sell on the wrong side of the cross. Open on the cross back.

Just a suggestion.

here is the code for disable sell/buy but I don't have one for the entry as I am not a coder. This is taken from another EA I use. the 13 is CCI peroid. Change as needed. if price above 0 disable buy, if price is below 0 disable sell. I personaly don't use it set this way I have it opposite.

{

if (iCCI( NULL, 0, 13, PRICE_TYPICAL, 0) > 0)

DisableBuy = true;

if (iCCI( NULL, 0, 13, PRICE_TYPICAL, 0) < -0)

DisableSell = true;

return (0);

}

I am interested in how you use CCI, do you use DoubleCCI, and do you also use Woodies TLB and all of that stuff to trade? I would be most interested in how you use CCI to trade, may I PM you?

et_phonehome_2:
I am interested in how you use CCI, do you use DoubleCCI, and do you also use Woodies TLB and all of that stuff to trade? I would be most interested in how you use CCI to trade, may I PM you?

PM me with your e-mail address.

David,

Would you like to run a test on the EA that I mentioned on this thread?

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

You and/or anyone interested please PM me and let me know.

Hi Maji,

I like the ideia of CCI expert... if you can put the expert in this forum for test will be very nice...

Thanks

NEW CCI EA with conditions please help.

OK here is what I would like to come up with...

A CCI based system that can enter a position based on the crossing of set levels, 50, -50, 100, -100, 150, -150, 200, -200 (with more $$$/stronger signals as the levels get higher) but exits the position based on a float/"trailing stop" rather than set levels like the entry.

Trade just EURUSD, Cable, and USDJPY on a 15 or 30 min chart.

A trend indicator that determines how many lots to trade. trade with the trend = more lots against the trend = less lots or 0. Like counting cards at a blackjack table, the better the count the more you bet.

A simple Moving Averages of Relative Strength Index signal or just a MACD to validate the trade. The purpose is to stop trades when there is a CCI signal but no price movement.( this is up for debate, mabye a better indicator )

and finally good money management.

I would like to run it with risk capital so if all the signals are strong I am willing put up to %50 of account balance Equity on each position If all signals are strong (CCI, with the short,mid, long term trend and MACD). A go big or go home EA.

Let me know what your thoughts are. Suggestions ect...

Reason: