Reversal Trading System - page 48

How to get H & L session from US and Asia session

kiwigold:
Excellent recap of How To Find the Zone --

Thanks Fet0r

Fet0r: first you look for trend

determine it, if its up or down (from previous day)

now lets say trend is up like today

you take yesterday's us session high,

thats our SELL zone (1,2640-50)

now with buy zone, its more complicated

you take yesterday's US session low

and Asia's session LOW

Fet0r: substract asia low from us low

in our example its:

1,2592 - 1,2532

thats 60 pips, you devide by 2 this number

get half of it (30 pips today) and add it to yesterday's US session low

thats our BUY zone

its a bit complicated, but not hard if you practice on it a bit

So we get BUY zone = 1,2562 and SELL zone at 1,2650

I can understand kiwigold's statement, but in order to produce the Sell and Buy zone there must be a way to obtain for data as I only use MT4 client with data feed via their service. So can anyone help me by giving url for good information. Thanks.

Paltalk installation

I have download the free paltalk installation data. The system prompt me the login info after the completion of the installation. Of course I don't have any login account and I just press "new user? get a nickname". The problem is I have do it for more than 10 times within one hour and I received the common popup message "close paltalk, check your internet connection, and try again". . May I know is this the common syndrome for paltalk internet access ?

Hi Guys

One of signal for cable/usd with right setup please see this pic.

Kaveh

Files:

lol kaveh i dont know how ur doin it but the offtrend repaints. so technically its useless. it adjusts itself as price changes. thats why it looks perfect. otherwise uve found the holy grail

boxingislife:
lol kaveh i dont know how ur doin it but the offtrend repaints. so technically its useless. it adjusts itself as price changes. thats why it looks perfect. otherwise uve found the holy grail

Hi

The main technically for this system is LR filter i use only OFFtrend for

confirimation signal and for this system work nice like this signal.

please see this charts.today for USA slow markets i took 63pips on cable only.

Kaveh

Files:

4 hourly chart

Hi Kaveh

Very intresting trading system. Juice, cog and reversal work perfectly in 1 minute charts.

But unfortunately, because of the nature of my work, I can not access a computer all the time.

So I was wondering if this system will work in the 4 hourly chart. Or can u suggest something that will work on a 4 hourly chart?

thnx

Kev

kevmcfoster:
Hi Kaveh

Very intresting trading system. Juice, cog and reversal work perfectly in 1 minute charts.

But unfortunately, because of the nature of my work, I can not access a computer all the time.

So I was wondering if this system will work in the 4 hourly chart. Or can u suggest something that will work on a 4 hourly chart?

thnx

Kev

Hi

If you have limit time for trading please only trade on news and take 30-50pips.

this system not to work on H4 .

For longtrem trading is better use EW or MA system

Kaveh

kaveh:
Hi

If you have limit time for trading please only trade on news and take 30-50pips.

this system not to work on H4 .

For longtrem trading is better use EW or MA system

Kaveh

Thnx Kaveh for your reply,

Can u plz tell me wht is EW and MA systems and where can I find them.

Thnx again

Kev

kevmcfoster:
Thnx Kaveh for your reply,

Can u plz tell me wht is EW and MA systems and where can I find them.

Thnx again

Kev

EW = Elliotwave

MA = Moving average

thats the technical indicator

Kiwigold

tnx very much for youe reply

Reason: