today level

H3=1.2613

PIVOT=1.2605

L3=1.2553

SELL ZONE=1.2600-10

BUY ZONE=1.2540-50 IF break 1.2500-10 next buy zone

Kaveh

Hi Kaveh

Where have you been the last few days? I saw you in the chatroom but you weren't saying anything. Look forward to seeing you again soon.

d_thorpey

d_thorpey:
Hi Kaveh

Where have you been the last few days? I saw you in the chatroom but you weren't saying anything. Look forward to seeing you again soon.

d_thorpey

I try to look for the chatroom, but not even listed..kaveh..if you could , can you post the time that you will be around...so I know when to enter. thanks

Hi Guys

today level

H3=1.2757

PIVOT=1.2664

L3=1.2665

BUY ZONE=1.2640-50

SELL ZONE=1.2770-80

Kaveh

chat room

Hi everyone,

i was looking for the chat room on paltalk but unable to find it. have u guys shifted to some other chat place or chat is not open these days??

happy trading.

webwizardnz

optional trade

Hi Kaveh,

i have been following your both systems. i understand your original system which is clear and really good. thanks for that.

but i need a lot of practice to take optional trades. thats why i was asking about chat room in the above post so that i could come to chat room and ask u about some doubts that i have abt the system. would u or anyone like kiwigold pls clarify my doubts.:-

In your post u said to take optional trade we first look for the basic trend . So, do we have a look at the daily chart ?? if yes then do we look for the slope of the LR lines..( i.e if LR are pointing upwards then we assume trend is bullish) to determine the trend or cross of forexofftrend indicator?

OR do we take a look at 5min charts only and determine trend on the basis of LR slope ???

thanks in advance

happy trading

Webwizardnz

webwizardnz:
Hi Kaveh,

i have been following your both systems. i understand your original system which is clear and really good. thanks for that.

but i need a lot of practice to take optional trades. thats why i was asking about chat room in the above post so that i could come to chat room and ask u about some doubts that i have abt the system. would u or anyone like kiwigold pls clarify my doubts.:-

In your post u said to take optional trade we first look for the basic trend . So, do we have a look at the daily chart ?? if yes then do we look for the slope of the LR lines..( i.e if LR are pointing upwards then we assume trend is bullish) to determine the trend or cross of forexofftrend indicator?

OR do we take a look at 5min charts only and determine trend on the basis of LR slope ???

thanks in advance

happy trading

Webwizardnz

Hi

Now i am in chatroom.

Kaveh

Hi Guys

TODAY LEVEL

H3=1.2716

PIVOT=1.2714

L3=1.2668

BUY ZONE=1.2640-50