Reversal Trading System - page 51

kaveh:
Hi Guys

I am Fine .Many thanks for your attentions.

Try this ZONE for ASIA markets.

BUY ZONE=1.2760-70

SELL ZONE=1.2820-30

Kaveh

Hi Kaveh

Glad that ur back. Could you please tell me the timings for the asia market and different markets in GMT for which u usually give the levels each day.

Also, Like in the above levels, does it mean that you should buy at 2760 levels and then sell towards 2820 levels? If so, what should be the stop loss?

Thanx a lot

Kev

Kaveh,

can you please forward me to the post(s) where I can find this system explained, when to buy, sell, exit, and the indicators? How to determine the levels?? I have been away for sometime.

Thank you.

Regards

kevmcfoster:
Hi Kaveh

Glad that ur back. Could you please tell me the timings for the asia market and different markets in GMT for which u usually give the levels each day.

Also, Like in the above levels, does it mean that you should buy at 2760 levels and then sell towards 2820 levels? If so, what should be the stop loss?

Thanx a lot

Kev

Hi

This zone means when price touch this level and reversal setup formed you

can buy or sell.

Kaveh

AliT:
Kaveh,

can you please forward me to the post(s) where I can find this system explained, when to buy, sell, exit, and the indicators? How to determine the levels?? I have been away for sometime.

Thank you.

Regards

Hi

Please see first page for setup.

Kaveh

Hi Guys

today level

H3=1.2808

PIVOT=1.2800

L3=1.2772

BUY ZONE=1.2710-20

SELL ZONE=1.2800-10

Kaveh

Hi Guys

This markets crazy for NFP data.

But as you see original system work very nice today.

I want to trade live for NFP data .

See you in paltalk for live call.

Kaveh

hi kaveh,

can u tell me how to use the Murrey_math_MT4_Period_VG indicator. I'm attaching it for your reference

thnx

kev

kevmcfoster:
hi kaveh,

can u tell me how to use the Murrey_math_MT4_Period_VG indicator. I'm attaching it for your reference

thnx

kev

Hi

See this page.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174300

Kaveh

Hi Kaveh

Thnx for the reply.

Your indicators are wonderful. I was trying it on a higher time frame, and it seems to have some success. But it needs more time testing.

Please setup your chart and test if it works on a 1 hour chart.

Stop reversal @ 0.004 on 1 hour chart

240 Juice with levels of 0.007 on 1 hour chart

1440 COG on 1 hour chart.

Entry is when juice is above 0.007 and reversal arrow appears and cog just had a crossover.

Exit is when COG has a cossover

For 4 hourly try cog 1440 and juice 1440

Please test it. Maybe we can develop this indicator for a higher timeframe if its successful

Thnx

Kev

Hi Guys

today level

H3=1.2823

PIVOT=1.2790

L3=1.2771

BUY ZONE=1.2760-70

SELL ZONE=1.2820-30

Kaveh

Reason: