Change MT4 timing to GMT time? - page 2

here you go..macd 2 you neet to choose the colour for the 2 line...

Files:
macd-2.mq4  3 kb

Thanks for the MACD with OSMA, Sniper. You rock! I still can't seem to overlay them though or get my datafeed working. It just stopped all of the sudden. Weird.

-SFX

Anyone else have an idea why I can't overlay 2 indicators? Driving me nuts. Thanks

try this macd with one of the ones fxsnipoer gave you

and may I ask just what are the results you are looking for?

Attached is a picture with 2 macd's overlaid

Files:
macd.jpg  138 kb

Thanks. That's an interesting indicator. I still can't overlay them. As per your question, I've found that overlaying a stanrd MACD with another of more specific and longer length yeilds an indicator with an uncanny ability at calling trends just before they occur. Makes for a lovely confirmation in addition to trendline and S/R breaks. Netdanis seems to be working for now, but its got some data errors. Maybe I'll look in to some better java charting, since Metatrader doesn't seem to be working so well. I need to use this on a MAC too. Thanks for your help though.

-SFX

Mohass

Would anybody be so kind as to help, I would like to know how I can overlay a parabolic sar over an MACD indicator as putting para.Sar on Macd and one Par. Sar on chart when the 2 par Sar's agree is suppossed to be a strong scalping signal.

MACD is on separate window and PSAR is on main window ...

I think - you can use PSAR on separate window from here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page147 (or this PSAR separate window with colors and alerts) and in this case - it is possible.

Time changing

Maybe it's possible to convert somehow time I know it depends of broker but still maybe, I would like to have GMT+1 not GMT+3. I there a solution for this like indycator maybe or some tpl. ?

This works well - just adjust Offset_LCL to your local time.

e.g. my mt4 is 2 hours ahead of gmt so I set Offset-LCL to -2

Files:

I don't think so because the time is established by the broker's server.

Reason: