Adding ma into an oscillator window

I'm sorry if this has been mentined in the past, I couldn't find any threads on this subject. Could someone please explain how we can add an MA into say, the Momentum window please?

thank you for your time

TheShanghai:
I'm sorry if this has been mentined in the past, I couldn't find any threads on this subject. Could someone please explain how we can add an MA into say, the Momentum window please? thank you for your time

Attach Momentum to the chart. Then move (by mouse) MA indicator to the same window with Momentum, when property indicator's window will appear so choose "Apply to First indicator's Data".

Files:
ma.gif  21 kb

thank you very much, New Digital!

Help

Hi newdigital.

I do not know if I do not have some option of my MT4, because I can not follow your instructions. I attached a picture of the "property indicator's window", and inside that option "Apply to" I can not find the option "First indicator's Data", I find just the following options:

Close

Open

High

Low

Median Price

Typical Price

Weighted Close

I will appreciate your help.

Thanks.

Files:
ma.png  15 kb

Usually i am moving indicators to separated window by mouse (in the same was as file to the folder). Any indicator to any separate window. It may be as many indicator in one separate window as I want.

Try this way (my mouse).

The problem only may be the following: some indicators are having different scale (Stochastic, CCI and Parabolic SAR for example) so we can not use them for trading (it should be probrammed to have the same scale).

But any way it works.

Thank you, newdigital. I was trying to drag and drop form the Data Window, but when I tried from the Navigador window, finally I did it.

Regards.

saadei

Note: I am sorry with my english.

Reason: