Firebird v63G - page 56

pabloski:
Emilson,

FB 3.2 turned my live account of $250 into $1600 in only 3 months trading EURUSD and USDCHF in M5 timeframe. I really dont think that timeframes lower than 30M are not appropiate.

80% of trades reached TP in less than 3 days, so I think FB CAN spot trends in such a lower timeframe.

Hi,

can you please post that FB version with your settings

thanks

Hello friends, I am following this the Expert since Period ,I noted it is possible to reverse deals it by:

buy convert to sell & sell convert to buy

take profit=26 ,stop lose=50

In so doing, we can reduce the size of stopping = 300pip

Now, we want person expert mql4 help us in reversing the deals of expert Firebird v63G , and I will personally follow up and put the results Each period .

Is there a person help us ?

We are waiting ............

Trending market in my focus

Hi firebirders,

I have just finished to read a enormous thread (almost 2.000 posts) at forex-factory website which is called "Firebird EA - Fixed version" (http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=7200. Some people of this thread also posted there, mainly wackena.

At that thread, after some bad results on foward test and live account, good people seems to give up the Firebird EA. I still believe in our EA, so I'm here with you, because I think you will keep working on this EA.

I have some suggestions to avoid huge draw-down on trending market that was the main subject at the end of the another thread:

- to not use pistep;

- when a trade is closed by SL, stay away of trading for some time. If the next trade oppened at the same pair is closed again in SL, stay more time away.. and so on. One variation of this approach is the following: when take a SL, just accept to open a trade at this pair in the other direction.

- another approach, and it does well, is increase the pipstep according to the Fibonacci levels at each trade oppened because pipstep.

Could someone talk about any of my thoughts.

One last question: does anyone trying Phoenix EA?

I'm forward testing this EA but version 3.2 which was going well with 0.01 lots then all of a sudden it did two trades of 1.28 lots ?? Is that a problem with v3.2 or settings or broker?

Thanks

matrixebiz:
I'm forward testing this EA but version 3.2 which was going well with 0.01 lots then all of a sudden it did two trades of 1.28 lots ?? Is that a problem with v3.2 or settings or broker? Thanks

Its a problem with your settings. Check if MM and also HedgeLotFactor.

pabloski:
Its a problem with your settings. Check if MM and also HedgeLotFactor.

MM = False and HedgeLotFactor = 1

What should I change so I don't get hit with a big loss like that again?

Thanks

Firebird 3.2 and general EA questions

Just a few question regarding the running of EA's in metatrader.

When you change timeframes in MT I notice that the EA has to reinitialise. Does this effect running EA's performance?

I had an EA from automatedleverage (I wouldn't recommend it, got my money back through paypal) that would only trade GBP/CHF no matter which chart TF or pair you attached it to. If for example, with firebird you attach it to a 5min chart will it still use 15min chart like it says in its ini? or do you need to attach it to the appropriate TF chart?

Will it trade every and only the currency pairs you attach it too?

I only ask because the only indication that anything is happening is the smiley face that never changes.

I started demoing FB3.2 on a 5k interbank with the settings that were posted in the .set file for it. Will post results after the first week. I am in Australia and we are first to open after the weekend with Asia and the markets are flat right after the weekend. London is just opening and things are starting to move.

How does the money management and floating percent feature need to be adjusted with balance growth? I didn't quite catch it in the original thread.

clocker:
Just a few question regarding the running of EA's in metatrader.

When you change timeframes in MT I notice that the EA has to reinitialise. Does this effect running EA's performance?

I had an EA from automatedleverage (I wouldn't recommend it, got my money back through paypal) that would only trade GBP/CHF no matter which chart TF or pair you attached it to. If for example, with firebird you attach it to a 5min chart will it still use 15min chart like it says in its ini? or do you need to attach it to the appropriate TF chart?

Will it trade every and only the currency pairs you attach it too?

I only ask because the only indication that anything is happening is the smiley face that never changes.

I started demoing FB3.2 on a 5k interbank with the settings that were posted in the .set file for it. Will post results after the first week. I am in Australia and we are first to open after the weekend with Asia and the markets are flat right after the weekend. London is just opening and things are starting to move.

How does the money management and floating percent feature need to be adjusted with balance growth? I didn't quite catch it in the original thread.

Hi clocker,

As I know this EA with timeframe and other explanation is here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174234

Had FB3.2-fixed running last night.

equit protoection = false

useMM= true

lotsize=0.1

MA-timeframe=15

risk=5

SL=300

TP=50

usehedge=true

hedgelotfactor=3

Had it running on EUR/USD M5, GBP/USD 15M and GBP/JPY 15M and USD/JPY 15M

It has only made on trade thats up 13 on the EUR/USD BUY 1.3346 on 0.3 lots. The markets have been pretty flat and the program has shown some restraint. I have tried to use cross pairs to protect the hedging 300 stop loss and against tranding markets (not that much is happening).

As I understand it is advisable to only attach it to one pair per 1k balance?

Once this week is over and it looks ok on the 5k demo, I might let it loose on 3 crossover pairs on my 4k IBFX account.

It bought 0.3 lots instead of 0.1 is this because money management is on?

Reason: