How to LOCK/Encrypt EA - page 19

honest_knave:
@Chris Lazarius you're going to leave me no choice but to ban you...

Sorry @honest_knave I did not see that the moderator did remove them I only noticed now, sorry to everyone for repetitive comment, I thought replying to one will only be seen by the one who needed help.

Chris Lazarius:

Sorry @honest_knave I did not see that the moderator did remove them I only noticed now, sorry to everyone for repetitive comment, I thought replying to one will only be seen by the one who needed help.

No problem. Now you understand, I'm going to tidy this thread up a little.

Chris Lazarius:

You might as well create a dll which make use of the client's "kernel dll" get some info about the serial hard driver number since it's unique.

:-) one can write dll in C# Visual studio then obfuscate it. read about obfuscation in visual studio.

I wrote some nice dll making use of details on one's pc. "Kernel"

If you want to slow down someone from cracking you EA, within your dll include some dos or for Linux use some other file, which will run undetectable on the hacker machine, in order to consume his processor or even execute a virus, he or she will have to un-install the OS.

I hope this will be helpfull to you all.

<< external link removed by moderator >>

Reading the HD serial needs starting the terminal with administrator privileges. You probably mean the drive ID issued by the Windows installer, which is not unique. Many Windows emulators on Linux/Mac return simply zero instead of this ID.

While nobody proved to decipher the ex4/ex5, there are multiple tools to decompile DLLs.

Hello Guys!

Can you help me?

I like to lock my EA for 6 account number and time limit by year.month.day

How can I do that?

Thank a lot!

adamkov86:

Hello Guys!

Can you help me?

I like to lock my EA for 6 account number and time limit by year.month.day

How can I do that?

Thank a lot!

WNW:

You can't.

Even if the EA is coded to use a DLL, another library file(s), or use an ftp connection to a host server to authenticate the EA, all of these measures can be thwarted by a good decompiler.

Once the code is decompiled the security measures are simply removed.

As stated elsewhere, if you value the EA do not share or sell it.

So I have concluded that there is no way to secure your code from your EA. The only way to have users not accessing the mq4 or ex file is by selling the signal correct?, how is this done? Is selling the signal a 100% safe to secure your EA code? 

palepalepale:

So I have concluded that there is no way to secure your code from your EA. The only way to have users not accessing the mq4 or ex file is by selling the signal correct?, how is this done? Is selling the signal a 100% safe to secure your EA code? 

I am not going to read the whole thread to find out what post and when you are quoting.

However, you should have read the thread especially

This reply

by Honest Knave.

How to LOCK/Encrypt EA
How to LOCK/Encrypt EA
  • www.mql5.com
Guys how can I LOCK my EA so that no one can see or change anything...like you normally get DEMO from the signal provider websites?? Thanks Babar...

Hi guys,

I managed to get this code going:

int OnInit()

{   

//Account Verification Code

{

if(( AccountNumber() == liveAccountNumber) || ( AccountNumber() == liveAccountNumber2))

{

Print("Account Number Authorized. Thank You for your purchase.");

Alert("Account Number Authorized.");

return(1);

}

else

{

Print("Account Number not Authorized.");

Alert("Account Number not Authorized, Please kindly purchase the EA @ xxx@xxx.com before usage. Thank You.");

return(-1);

}

}

//Account Verification Code

But the above code only brings out the alert and say the account is not authorized that's all.... When I check the journal, the EA still loaded successfully.... Advise anyone? I'm not really a coder... learn coding from online...

GeNe Tan:

Please edit your post and

use the code button (Alt+S) when pasting code

Michel #:

Open the ex4 in any hex-editor and change the date string

is it still possible  to  to  change dat string  in  ex4  via hex editor ?

Reason: