How to LOCK/Encrypt EA - page 17

mtuppers:

true, what if they decompile it, and wrote, it to different remote server?

but remember, computer only understand 0 and 1 therefore if progermmer have time, they still able to decomplie it.

When EA work, and have trail preiod, then most of people who has money, then they will buy, if not you should allowed them to have 2nd chance to use EA on live to make some bucks before paid for the EA.

Use the algorithm "BLOWFISH" to encrypt mql..even if the victim decrypt it he or she cant see the real code of urs

tasaoirse:
Use the algorithm "BLOWFISH" to encrypt mql..even if the victim decrypt it he or she cant see the real code of urs
which file format to encrypt-mq4 or ex4..... if encrypted the mq4 then compiler will not be read it,so no ex4 file,if ex4 encrypted then mt4 will not read it as per my guess.

No need for that now

The same way as there is no need for tradestation encrypted files

tasaoirse:
You can not - you can obfuscate, but that is no protection. ex4 is protected niow

whisperer:
You can not - you can obfuscate, but that is no protection. ex4 is protected niow
When someone asks how to protect on a public forum : doesn't it tell about the coding skills than about protection? What are they going to "protect"?

nbtrading:
When someone asks how to protect on a public forum : doesn't it tell about the coding skills than about protection? What are they going to "protect"?
 And mostly who ask for protection are not original author often,expert coders knows how to protect when needed,when ex4 is safe for now then it is easy to add code in mq4 file the way,date/time start and end limit,account number,number of accounts and broker name limitation,so many ways.

mntiwana:
 And mostly who ask for protection are not original author often,expert coders knows how to protect when needed,when ex4 is safe for now then it is easy to add code in mq4 file the way,date/time start and end limit,account number,number of accounts and broker name limitation,so many ways.
Yep, that is what I meant too :)

Unless you want to limit the EA to account or similar, now there is no need to encrypt

FXMan77:

How you know that??

Yes I have Correlator EA.

Strategy is: If GBPUSD jump 3 pips up, EURUSD will fallow up,

USDCHF down. (It working on 4 digits broker but need proper setting)

I'm more concentrated for ECN broker.

I will try on ECN. Thanks for remember me.

I developed to many EA, I forgot this guy.

Bongo

:-)

Yuri Predborski:

Funny how people who offer to decompile EX4 file also offer to convert MQ4 to DLL. Where's guarantee they won't simply steal your MQ4 code?

The only real way to protect your EA from decompiling is by making DLL with EA logics yourself.

You think someone who can make billions will sell their EA to anyone? Why sell if you can make tens of thousands using a cent account and $20, and then turn tens of thousands into billions?

:-)
Reason: