How to LOCK/Encrypt EA - page 13

Forgot to mention the following, as an example this past Sunday was the 28th so must not trade but after market open the time moves to the 29th (after midnight my local time) The ea must not trade then either...Must only trade from Monday night thru to Thursday night..

de compiling a EA in ex4 format is not a easy task , and even if you do manage to do it it will not always be perfect , and dont forget if there are dll calls ....

fxwealth:
Forgot to mention the following, as an example this past Sunday was the 28th so must not trade but after market open the time moves to the 29th (after midnight my local time) The ea must not trade then either...Must only trade from Monday night thru to Thursday night..

Monday night where ??? at your kitchen clock ?, at the broker ?, at NY ?, London ?...

for the Broker Time, you may to use TimeDayOfWeek(TimeCurrent()), see the documentation.

For your local time, use TimeDayOfWeek(TimeLocal())

For everything else, I advice you to use some Windows DLL wich can easily shift the dates from the pc UTC time to what you need. or you have to calculate the offsets in hours between your broker and the place you want, and use something like TimeDayOfWeek(TimeCurrent() + Offset * 3600).

If you are using TimeLocal(), remember that the backtests will model it as the broker time, so it will probably not fit with the forward tests. Also the daily and H4 bars are starting at 00:00 broker time, theywill not follow your own definiton of midnight

Hi Michel

Many thanks for your response. Meant broker time...Best rgds

am having problem

please can someone help me how i can change my MQL to EX.FILE and how i can code my EA with source code that is it can only trade one live acct and many demo pls can anyone assist me with that? i need your help urgently thank you

walata:
please can someone help me how i can change my MQL to EX.FILE and how i can code my EA with source code that is it can only trade one live acct and many demo pls can anyone assist me with that? i need your help urgently thank you

what name of ea? if you want to change mq4 to ex4 just open meta editor and compiled it from there. or if you want to make become unlimited used you can upload your ea here and i'm sure there so many people in this great forum will help u...

Has anyone reviewed this

EA install free version

http://www.eainstall.com/

As to how effective it is?

increase:
I have reviewed this product and it is not suitable to protect EA this site has effective protector against decompiler METATRADER-TOOLKIT.COM

How does that software work?

You do know that software makers like this often design such software so they can get files that are protected using their freeware and then simply unlock the files for their own use, of course the same could be said about programmers that manually protect ex4 files by using the sourcecode of the mq4/mq5 file and obfuscate the code in DLL file.

What does the freeware do exactly? Is it able to make an obfuscated DLL file from the original sourcecode and protect it from conventional decompiling software?

Edit:

I tried it out and it works. But how it writes to ex4 files and not mq4, it must decompile it and then scramble/obfuscate the code?

There is a mq4>dll

http://metatrader-toolkit.com/MT4_EA_DLL.aspx

Bongo:
My best EA's:

PriceActionEA_ECN, ScalperChamp_ECN but

that ones are for accounts over $50,000.

Multibillion$EA I keeping for myself.

How does one purchase one of your EAs?

Reason: