Pipmaster EA for MT3 - page 3

Hi,

Could anyone convert it to MT4?

I already converted using yousk software but not is the same thing.

Regards

MFX

Files:
pipmaster.mql  2 kb

MFX:
Hi,

Could anyone convert it to MT4?

I already converted using yousk software but not is the same thing.

Regards

MFX

Hi MFX, I think the EA won't work on MT4 or real trade since it's BUY on BID price and SELL on ASK price (BID = selling price , ASK = buying price). It's a bug on MT3 back test module. Just my two cents

firedave:
Hi MFX, I think the EA won't work on MT4 or real trade since it's BUY on BID price and SELL on ASK price (BID = selling price , ASK = buying price). It's a bug on MT3 back test module. Just my two cents

Hi firedave if you can help me i know which broker accept this function on MT4 live real account.

Send me private message master_fx01@hotmail.com

Regards

MFX:
....i know which broker accept this function on MT4 live real account.

Now we're talkin'!!

~

MFX, I'd do the translation, but I'm afraid I've gotta stare at the MT4 language a few thousand more hours to really "get it".

Warning Warning Warning

PipMater in all its variations if a fraud.

I object to certain people in this thread who wish to use this ea for commercial advantage.

People, open your eyes.....if a certain someone in this forum wants to "hard code" your FXDD account numbers into an ea .....and this way get a certain amount of pips from fxdd regardless if you win or lose.....this says it all.

Unless This certain someone agrees to cover all your losses from this ea IN WRITING, CERTIFIED BY AN ATTORNEY, WITH ASSETS FOR COLLATERAL.....and even than I would not give my FXDD account number , since it will take me too long to sue ....

This forum if for free expression of ideas and so it shall remain.

I have a team of 5 programmers working for me, and they tossed this ea and all its variations out the window.

The certain someone who tries to take advantage of people here - has just realised that the Forex is very difficult - and the only way to win every time is by becomming an Introducing Broker.

As illustrated before, even all my programmers cannot make a 100% winning ea , and all it takes is 1 bad trade to bankrupt you , even if you won 50 . Please dont contact me, since I DO NOT OFFER ANYTHING FOR SALE.

I will wait 4 weeks, and if no one published this Pipmaster ea - I will , just to save people from falling into any scam.

Consider this "the real Holy" freedome of expression and ideas Police.

And guys, whatever goes on forward in this thread , remember not to get LURED by anyone, since the forex winners rare.

MFX:
Hi firedave if you can help me i know which broker accept this function on MT4 live real account.

Send me private message master_fx01@hotmail.com

Regards

No broker will allow you to buy at bid and sell at ask, not atleast the bucket shop types that typically use Metatrader. However, Interactive Brokers, Coesfx, MBtrading and a few others allow you to buy at bid and sell at ask, but that is pure scalping and does not use MT4 for those trades.

Please understand that what this system wants to do is impossible for a bucket shop broker to allow, because it will break him.

Maji:
No broker will allow you to buy at bid and sell at ask, not atleast the bucket shop types that typically use Metatrader. However, Interactive Brokers, Coesfx, MBtrading and a few others allow you to buy at bid and sell at ask, but that is pure scalping and does not use MT4 for those trades. Please understand that what this system wants to do is impossible for a bucket shop broker to allow, because it will break him.

Maji,

If you don't know i run it in the real account MT4,ok?

Don't say IMPOSSIBLE!

MFX:
Maji,

If you don't know i run it in the real account MT4,ok?

Don't say IMPOSSIBLE!

I am saying that a bucket shop broker will not allow you to buy at bid and sell at ask. It specially matters if you are going to run on a live account. I did post on this on the metaquotes forum and the developers of metaquotes told me that specifically. Take it the way you want to. Bottom line is that the way the Pipmaster EA is written, it should be called PieInTheSkyMaster... it is really that. What amazes me is that members don't want to study the EA and understand its logic before jumping in with their hard earned money. I guess, the lure for easy money is so great... and that is why we are all trading, aren't we?

Trading is the most difficult profession, in my view, because it is all psychological. Just my opinion of course. I am getting tired of warning people of the absurdity of this system. Bottomline... IT WILL NOT WORK THE WAY IT IS WRITTEN IN A LIVE ACCOUNT.

MFX:
Maji,

i run it in the real account MT4,ok?

I assume it's CoesFX?

Reason: