Pipmaster EA for MT3 - page 4

Pipmaster Update

This Email just in from the developer.

I just talked with my developer and he will have a demo version ready to send Friday-June 9th with a little description of the new EA. It will expire at the end of June- another way to protect the security of the EA. He is also working on expanding the EA for other currencies and the upgrades will be free.

Tomorrow, Thursday, June 8th I will talk with the supervisor at FXDD and finalizing the IB application.

It is getting close! Thank you again for patience and support!

nEW pIPmASTER - mONEY mAKER

Did anyone actually receive the replacement MoneyMaker from the PipMaster developer on Friday June 9 as promised?

I personally received an email late on June 9 with two strategy test results and a short doc attached but not the actually demo as the body of the email stated was the case. I emailed the developed twice but have not received a response.

I am starting to think that the whole idea as mentioned in an earlier post may be to win as an IB whether the actually trader wins or loses.

Have I been suckered?

Rico

The original posting on Ebay was that the developer already had a very profitable system that just needed to be converted to MT4. However, when the conversion began, I think the bubble burst. Then the look for a new system began including the hoax/scam system. Now she is back to what I think is a plain vanilla breakout system, perhaps something similar to Hans, but with some more filters as it trades less frequently.

Looks like we have been suckered!

Follow up to original post RE: PipMaster

Maji,

So can I infer from what you have said that you indeed did actually receive a copy of the new demo from the developer at this point?

As I mentioned in my previous post, the demo was supposed to be attached to the email she sent me but was not.

Thanks.

Rico

rwgold:
Maji,

So can I infer from what you have said that you indeed did actually receive a copy of the new demo from the developer at this point?

As I mentioned in my previous post, the demo was supposed to be attached to the email she sent me but was not.

Thanks.

Rico

No, I did not receive a copy. However, studying the results sent to us, I made drew some conclusions that I posted.

I did receive a copy of the EA last nite with a description. As I had suspected, it is a breakout system now.

Maji

Has anyone actually tested the moneymaker EA?

Any results to share.

It appears the seller is now attempting to move the goal post.

Not only offering what turn out to be different from the previously advertised EA, she now wants more money from even old customers. Unless some independent sources attest to the profitabilty of the EA, I will be reluctant to give additional money.

I bought into it when it was $20 and the first set up on VT showed some promise. Maybe that was to get some good feedback though.

However it has now gone on for months and I am sure that scammaster dosent have a clue about writing ea's. as shown by the last one.

Mart

holyguy7:
This is a short newsletter where I want you to introduce you to my developer Robert Hill.

That's interesting - Robert Hill is a regular contributor to the "Metatrader Experts and Indicators" yahoo group, and from the emails I've read, he seems to come across as a knowledgeable and ethical person. It's surprising therefore to see he has formed some sort of business partnership with this lady whose business dealings are very suspect. Has anyone here had any involvement with Robert previously?

Reason: