XProfuter 2006 indicator for Forex. - page 3

Yes, u are right. Look very nice. I keep my eyes on it

Future

Shahzadfx:
Great vidda, Can you give us a screen shot or something to let us know how you did that four hundred thing. I did this last week but not with this indicator, surly demo a/c, if it were a live oh i might be something.....

Hi Shah,

I had attached a snapshot of the screen I see for a euro long at 1.2724. It looks like a good entry for at least 40pips

I simply love this software. But I'll test it more for more strategies for entry. So far I learn how to trend with trend with this system and counter trend with it. Usually counter trend I'll settle for 10 to 20pips max.

Thanks for asking. Trade Safely

Files:
eur.gif  30 kb

vidda:
Hi Shah,

I had attached a snapshot of the screen I see for a euro long at 1.2724. It looks like a good entry for at least 40pips

I simply love this software. But I'll test it more for more strategies for entry. So far I learn how to trend with trend with this system and counter trend with it. Usually counter trend I'll settle for 10 to 20pips max.

Thanks for asking. Trade Safely

Hello VIDDA

Interesting stuff.........

Would it be possible, please, to tell US the name of the program and / or the Site Link ?

More informations would be very appreciated for the benefit of everyone here...

Lots of thanks in advance for your help

DV

Software

De Vinci:
Hello VIDDA

Interesting stuff.........

Would it be possible, please, to tell US the name of the program and / or the Site Link ?

More informations would be very appreciated for the benefit of everyone here...

Lots of thanks in advance for your help

DV

Hello,

I'll share with people here once the version is out. About 2 weeks time. It will be much much better than this current one. I don't want people to jump in on it since I know a upgrade is coming soon. Regards

Cheers

and how is it vidda?

is there any new version?

Wow,astonishing

I don't want people to jump in on it since I know a upgrade is coming soI'll share with people here once the version is out. About 2 weeks time. It will be much much better on. Regards

Cheers

The program is CYCLE TRENDS/CYCLE TRENDS PRO.

I AM SURPRISED ABOUT vidda comments,why don`t share information?? .I have this program,it works very well,precisely with the settings implied by vidda,it is not a pip machine,but it makes money,if you filter the trades with the TRENDIC indicator,filter to execute only those overbought/oversold,AND DON`T BELIEVE YOU HAVE THE HOLY GRAIL,then,you use common sense money management rules OF COURSE , sometimes you win ,sometimes you lose,BUT YOU MAKE MONEY,I shorted AUDNZD near 1.24 thanks-partially- to this program.

By the way:1-I am not affiliated(besides being a customer)to cycle trends.I have been a member of this forum for less than a month,have downloaded-and only partially used-tons of indicators and EAS,for which I am extremely grateful-I will try to contribute back in the following months-,and I AM ASTONISHED TO SEE SOMEBODY THAT DO NOT SHARE,which is the reason why I post now.

2-One of the 2 guys that developed Cycletrends,Dr Issy Bacher,in NOV/DEC 2005 predicted GOLD to reach 700 USD/OUNCE .A few months ago,I still didn`t belive him though Gold was approaching the target,and man,has he delivered,so,I think he deserves some credit and,MORE SO,from somebody(vidda) who is presumed to have bought his software from him ,and, at least in theory,is boasting about its presumed results.

What I WANT TO CLEARLY IMPLY with this charade is not that cycle trends is ok or not(according to vidda it is marvelous,...and improving )BUT that WE ARE IN THIS FORUM TO HELP EACH OTHER BY SHARING .I can not(yet) share EAS,since I am absolutely new to MetaTrader language-and not a programmer,but I have been a trader for 14 years now and every little bit of info that I believe can be useful for you/us,I am going to share.

Regards.

SIMBA

I have tested the program on EurUsd in Daily TF

As you can see on the attached screenshot, the indicators forecast the next months, in the manner of DayImpulse...

It could be interesting to compare the Eurusd in some months, with this recorded forecast....

Bye

DV

Files:
eurusd_daily.jpg  250 kb

bookmarked

I am not sure exactly ... but it looks like DayImpulseOverlay indicator created by Tartan few years ago.

Indicator is on this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174127 and on this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173144

Some explanation is on this post: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178435

And some discussion is here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174127

I am not sure exactly but this Esaz-tradingsystem looks very very similar to what Tartan created many years ago and which was posted on this forum as mql4 file and so on.

Reason: