XProfuter 2006 indicator for Forex. - page 2

I will not move this thread to indicators' section.

Because may be somebody will improve this indicator and to create the EA.

But I think it is very difficult.

This indicator is showing the right direction and the curve may be right sometimes. The problem is the following: from which point we should consider this "future" curve as the right one?

For example the "future' curve is showing downtrend. That's right. It will be downtrend. But when?

It is the problem.

elihayun:
First, I think that if you have that kind of indicator, you just trade with it and see the money comming, and not have to sell it.... Anyway, I attached it on same pair different TF, u can see the results for yourselves... lets wait for tomorrow and see

We don't have to wait for tomorrow. I just deleted couple of data from chart and check this indicator on offline chart and compare it with live chart, you can see the results does it predicted right movement. Like other indicators it has little bit success... indeed, we need to check more before concluding prematurely.

SFX

Shahzadfx:
We don't have to wait for tomorrow. I just deleted couple of data from chart and check this indicator on offline chart and compare it with live chart, you can see the results does it predicted right movement. Like other indicators it has little bit success... indeed, we need to check more before concluding prematurely. SFX

Great idea, I just don't know how to delete prices and use offline chart. Every time I did that the MetaTrader search the history and added the prices. How do u prevent it from doing that?

Thanks

Eli

newdigital:
I will not move this thread to indicators' section.

Because may be somebody will improve this indicator and to create the EA.

But I think it is very difficult.

This indicator is showing the right direction and the curve may be right sometimes. The problem is the following: from which point we should consider this "future" curve as the right one?

For example the "future' curve is showing downtrend. That's right. It will be downtrend. But when?

It is the problem.

Just a suggestion, we might included a overbought oversold indicator. If someone have it can you please help post the indicator here?

Thanks

how about MM for overbought/sold indicator

Files:

Oh yes, another magic indicator, and this time it will produce money, I have no doubt about it, for sure, buahahahaha

We've seen those kind of jokes before,

I'm getting tired of those

elihayun:
Great idea, I just don't know how to delete prices and use offline chart. Every time I did that the MetaTrader search the history and added the prices. How do u prevent it from doing that?

Thanks

Eli

Press f2, delete one hr data, open the offline (file-offlinechart) chart and put the indicator on it and compare it with live one.

My first impression is to use it with support and resistence, for example if direction is downward then i will play with upper support or any kind MM, pivots, and/or averages. Let see how it will developed.

Thank you,

sfx

Predicting Future Software

Actually I'm using a special software and had very good results with it. Its able to use pass datas to calculate the future with great accuracy esp if I'm trading with trend, I'm able to get more than 400pips in 3 weeks. The downside is, I have to subscribe to datafeed for FX. But the gain is more than enough to pay for it. I'm currently asked by the creator to come out with strategies to maximise his software.

Therefore I believe such indicators does help to a certain extend, you need some other indicators to muscle the confirmation on the change of direction and etc...

Shahzadfx:
Press f2, delete one hr data, open the offline (file-offlinechart) chart and put the indicator on it and compare it with live one.

My first impression is to use it with support and resistence, for example if direction is downward then i will play with upper support or any kind MM, pivots, and/or averages. Let see how it will developed.

Thank you,

sfx

Thanks, I tried it and it works (even without offline) but it is working only because now it is weekend. Try it tomorrow and see if it will work. Anyway, thank you very much

Eli

vidda:
Actually I'm using a special software and had very good results with it. Its able to use pass datas to calculate the future with great accuracy esp if I'm trading with trend, I'm able to get more than 400pips in 3 weeks. The downside is, I have to subscribe to datafeed for FX. But the gain is more than enough to pay for it. I'm currently asked by the creator to come out with strategies to maximise his software. Therefore I believe such indicators does help to a certain extend, you need some other indicators to muscle the confirmation on the change of direction and etc...

Great vidda,

Can you give us a screen shot or something to let us know how you did that four hundred thing. I did this last week but not with this indicator, surly demo a/c, if it were a live oh i might be something.....

Reason: