GridMACD - page 2

newdigital:
As I know Pengie improved his EA. It is testing fixed version.

Yup, I have (hopefully ) fixed the bug and have already submitted it in the contest area. Newdigital, can you please release that fixed version to the Elite members since they already have access to my old EA with that bug. Thanks

pengie:
Yup, I have (hopefully ) fixed the bug and have already submitted it in the contest area. Newdigital, can you please release that fixed version to the Elite members since they already have access to my old EA with that bug. Thanks

It was done.

ea settings

would you be so kind to show your settings for 1 hr charts?

WannaBeATrader:
would you be so kind to show your settings for 1 hr charts?

I have only used the default settings. I don't think there is any need to change any settings.

settings

I am using a version of a macd grid ea, the parameters are all set to zero by default. Therefore I dont know where to start, could you please help?

hi Pengie,

This new fixed version only work best in USDCHF ?

WannaBeATrader:
I am using a version of a macd grid ea, the parameters are all set to zero by default. Therefore I dont know where to start, could you please help?

Then it is possible that it is not my EA so I wouldn't be able to help. Sorry.

AeonFX:
hi Pengie, This new fixed version only work best in USDCHF ?

Nope, the fixed version can work in any pairs. So far, I have tested it only on the 4 major pairs.

NOorder

Hallo pengie. Yesterday I started with the modified EA again. Until today 14:15 CET no order. Does this comply with the market? I use modified version with eur_m15_0.1lot with eurusd. karl

karl:
Hallo pengie. Yesterday I started with the modified EA again. Until today 14:15 CET no order. Does this comply with the market? I use modified version with eur_m15_0.1lot with eurusd. karl

I just checked the trades on EURUSD.

Closed orders:

15/05 (time to close) 01:54 +11

15/05 01:54 +41

15/05 01:54 +56

15/05 01:54 +71

15/05 01:54 +86

15/05 01:54 -135

15/05 01:54 +101

Some oders are still open:

15/05 14:24 (time to open) buy +41 (do not close yet)

15/05 19:51 sell -75 (do not close yet)

15/05 15:20 buy +26 (do not close yet)

15/05 16:00 buy +11 (do not close yet)

It was EURUSD.

I am not sure about the time but I think that it is GMT+3.

Reason: